Fan Fiction "Living with a Rokstar"

« Older   Newer »
__benny
view post Posted on 16/8/2012, 21:46

Hi guys! This is my first fan fiction about Parade. This Fan Fiction deals with the meeting between the girls. Basically how they meet and how they create the girl-band called Parade. It doesn't explain how they actually met themselves. In this fan fiction, there are Bianca, Sian, Jessica, Emily and Lauren that meet themselves during College times. But it isn't over. There will be other characters (The Wanted's fans will be happy LOL but there will be other surprises too!). It's a plot between some threads, friendships etc. I will narrate in third person in order to get points of view of as many as possible characters (specially the girls). Just like.."Today's Parade during school times". The first chapter is a little based on Bianca, but Sian, Jessica, Emily and Lozza will arrive very
soon :P I hope you like it, I'm getting involved in writing and in translating (So sorry for the bad English). The college is invented too! And I don't know many things about british schools (Cause unfortunately I've never been there), so it won't be the same thing as in your school. Enjoy! :D
(Traduzione: Salve! Questa è la mia prima fan fiction sulle Parade. Questa tratta di come si sono conosciute e di come hanno formato la band, ovviamente, non come è accaduto nella realtà. Qui, le 5 ragazza si
incontrano al college. Ma non è finita qua, ci saranno altri personaggi, anche.."presi" da altre band :P. La trama è basata un po' sull'intreccio tra amicizie, amori a scuola ecc. Narrerò in terza persona per prendere il punto di vista un po' di tutti, in particolar modo delle ragazze. Il primo capitolo è basato un po' su Bianca, ma le altre ragazze arriveranno presto :D )

First Chapter: A new adventure

Bianca was still sleeping when she started to hear a voice that was calling her. "Bianca! Bianca! Wake up! Hurry up! It's too late!" this voice said. The girl opened her eyes.She saw the ceiling of her bedroom.
After she turned her look toward the alarm clock. It was half past 6 AM. "Oh my God! It's too late!" she said. Bianca immediately got up and ran toward the mirror, looked herself and smiled. She was ready to face
that amazing day. Bianca was a 16 girl, she was born and she's grown up in Nottingham. She had green eyes and white hair, with a fringe which fell on her forehead. She was quite tall and she loved reading. She loved
music too: in fact she played some instruments,which perfectly combined with her lovely voice. Bianca was so sweet, always ready to help other people. Becoming an actress was her dream.That day was very important
for her. Finally she would have started to attend a Sixth Form College. Bianca was very excited, she would have met new people, studied new subjets and maybe she would have had the chance to sing, if that school
had given her the chance. It was a Sixth Form College in London. Bianca got out of her bedroom and she found her dog, Dexter, near the door, that liked being next Bianca's bedroom every morning, as if he liked wishing her a lovely day. After a shower, Bianca got in the living room, where there was her mum, Karen. There were some suicases in a corner of that room. Bianca had her breakfast ahead of her mum while she was smiling.After,Karen said "Are you ready for this new experience?". "Sure, mum" the happy girl replied. Obviously Karen was a little sad: she wouldn't have seen her daughter in a long time, but she was a little happy seeing her so excited. Bianca was wearing a skirt, a T-shirt and a jeans jacket. She was ready to leave at 7 o'clock. She hugged Dexter, that understood that Bianca was going to leave. After, Bianca got out of her house with her mother, that helped her to carry some suitcases. In the early morning, there were a few people in the streets of Nottingham. So Bianca and Karen quickly arrived to the station. Karen would have been with Bianca till the arrived in London. After she would have come back to Nottingham. On 7:15 they get in the train. Bianca was a little excited, she was trembling because of agitation. She was looking all the landscapes flowing and changing in the window of the train. She was reflecting. "Life goes so fast, it's like a river where all the adventures flow as quick as the water. Who knows how this one will be". Her mother saw her thoughtful. Then she leaned her hand on Bianca's knee and she said "Are you worried, Bianca?". "Not really, mum.I'm just a little agitated.This is the first College I'm going to attend,so I'm quite... agitated. A part of me would come back to home. My life is going too..fast. I'm afraid it could slip out of my hands". Karen replied "Oh dear, don't say that. You have to face every challange of the life, always. Be bold and adamant and all the things will go well". Bianca seemed tranquilized hearing those words. Then she took a booklet about that College from her bag. "St Christopher sixth form college...the name seems interesting" she said smiling. After a long time, finally Bianca and Karen arrived to London.They got off the train.It was9 o' clock. "There're a lot of people" exclaimed Bianca seeing the crowded station. Bianca looked around and after she looked at her mother. Karen asked Bianca "Do you want me to be with you till the College?". "Oh no, mum. I can go to the College on my own. I think there will be the bus which will bring the students to the College". Karen looked at her daugher. It was a so deep look. After she smiled. Then she said "In this case...see you soon Bianca". She was nearly crying, just as her daughter. Bianca missed
already her mum. So they hugged each other. It was an emotional hug, maybe with some tears. After Karen faced toward the train, and in a little time she disappeared in the crowd. So Bianca continued along her
way, till the bus-stop. There was a girl with black hair wearing an headband and carring some suitcases. Bianca thought she was going to the college too, so she said "Hi! Are you going to the College too?" patting
her shoulder. The girl with black hair started, after she faced her look toward Bianca. She looked at Bianca for a little time, after she smiled and said "Yeah! I'm going to St Christopher Sixth Form College too. Do you wanna come with me?". Bianca returned her smile and agreed, saying "Yeah!". Then, the other girl, happy cause she found a friend, hold out Bianca's hand and said "Nice to meet you, my name is Sian".

Chapter 2: Hi Sian!

Bianca returned Sian's handshake, then she said "Hi Sian! My name is Bianca, nice to meet you". The other girl smiled. Sian was seventeen. She had brown eyes and not much long black hair, that was tied with a
coloured headband. It was yellow and red coloured. That headband let understand some features of Sian's personality. In fact she was very jolly, social, really opened to friendship but she wasn't as reflective
as Bianca. She was quite impulsive. Sian was a particularly honest and hearty too. "Smiling" and "Solar" were the best words to describe her. Sian faced everything with a smile on her face. So while Bianca and
Sian were looking around, they saw the bus arriving. It had the logo of the school on the broadside. "Finally" Bianca said. "Yeah" Sian agreed. The bus stopped near the girls. A little time after, a lot of people with
their suitcases arrived. They all were student of that College. Bianca and Sian got in the bus, and they started to search two seats to take. They were going to sit on two near seats. They noticed a lot of people on that bus. They all were students. Bianca was more excited every step she took, while Sian was walking with a smile on her face. Who knows what she was thinking. Finally, they found two untaken seats. They decided to sit there. After, another girl with coloured hair arrived and she sat behind Bianca and Sian. In her hands she had a book she was reading it with pleasure. After another esitation that caused nothing but the increase of students' excitement, finally the bus started. St Christopher Sixth Form College was a little far from the centre of London, so the trip would have been quite long. While the bus was moving to the College, Bianca looked Sian, then she said "Sian". Sian turned her look toward Bianca, then she said "Yes?". "Where are you from?" Bianca asked her. Sian smiled and replied "I'm from Bolton, how about you?". Bianca returned the smile and she said "I'm from Nottingham". Meanwhile, the bus was moving along a lonely road. There wasn't the atmosphere of the centre of London any more. After a long and a winding trip (that road was full of rises), finally the bus arrived at the College. There was a big gate in the distance. Sian
was the first to notice it! She just called Bianca to make her notice it too. One of school's guardian opened the gate, letting the bus enter in the big garden of the College. It was huge. At the bottom of the garden there was a big build, that was made of stones. It was the College."This college must be really ancient" Bianca thought seeing that build. It looked like an old castle. "It's cool" Sian said. Finally the bus stopped and the autist opened its doors. Now a crowd full of screams and laughs was getting off the bus and was going towards that big and ancient build. There were some windows on the broadside of that structure that overlooked on the garden. While she was walking near her friend, Bianca asked Sian "Are you excited Sian?". "Of course B. Let's start this new experience" Sian replied. Then they started to walk a little faster because of the emotion and the excitement. But no one notice that there were two people who were spying from a high window of the build. There were two men, a young guy who was wearing a pair of glasses and an old man with white hair. No one of them was talking. They were just looking at all the students. Then the young guy took from this pocket a paper, which had some names written on it. Then he said "Sir, this year will be really interesting. We have students just like Taylor Russo and Emily Biggs". The other man looked almost surprised at that guy, then he agreed with him "I totally agree, Percy" he said. Meanwhile, Bianca and Sian entered in the hall of the College. It was a big hall, with a heathstone. "Wow" Sian exclaimed. "It's wonderful" she said. Even if the build was quite ancient, it was very comfortable. While all the students were still looking around, trying to see everything of that hall, a voice rose high from microphones of the room. It said "Hi guys. Welcome to St Christopher Sixth Form College. Hope you will be fine in our school. So, now, come at the bottom of this hall. Then you will have to say your name and then you will get your uniforms and the location of your rooms. And, another thing. Don't forget that tonight there will be a meeting in the "Aula Magna" with the chancellor and your teachers. Well. Have a good permanence". Then the microphones turned off and all the students started to go at the bottom of the hall, where there was a counter.

Chapter 3: Rooms' distribuzion

All the students started to go toward the counter, in order to get their uniforms. Between all these students, there were Bianca and Sian too, who were slowly walking. "I hope we'll be in the same room" Bianca told her friend. "It would be amazing" Sian replied smiling.Now the crowd was decreasing, and students started to go to their rooms. There was a particular emotion in all these guys. Finally Bianca and Sian's time came.
When they arrived to the counter, they noticed a woman who had blonde hair tied with an elastic. She was eating a chewin gum and she was dealing out rooms' modules without particular attention. When she saw Bianca and Sian, she smiled. Then she said "Welcome" and after she started to press the modules. But she was stopped by Bianca who asked her "Excuse me, could we me and this girl, Sian, be in the same room please?".The woman who had tied hair looked at her,after she replied "Let me check, what are your names?". "Bianca Claxton and
Sian..." Bianca immediately said. After she stopped and looked at Sian because she didn't know her surname. "Charlesworth" Sian continued the phrase. The woman behind the counted agreed and after she took the module she was pressing. Then she smiled and after she said "But you are in the same room already. What a strange coincidence". "Really?" Sian amazed asked that woman. The woman confirmed. For this reason, Bianca and Sian, happy because of that notice, jumped and then they hugged each other. No one of them wanted to hug each other, they have met a little time before, after all. But something solicited them to do that thing. It was their friendship that was growing and getting stronger. Now they were smiling. They were so happy. Then that woman with tied hair, gave the module to Sian, then she took three uniforms. When Bianca noticed there were three uniforms,she asked that woman "Three?". "Yes" she answered. So she indicated the module she gave to Sian. Sian started to read that paper. She notice there were four names. The last one was erased. "These should be our room mates, let's see their names" she thought. So she read "Bianca Claxton, Sian Charlesworth,
Jessica Agombar and Lauren Deegan". "The last name is erased" then she said. That woman replied "Yes, first we wanted to organize rooms with four people, but after we got that rooms with three people are better". Sian agreed, then she read all the names again. Then she looked at Bianca, who got the keys and the uniforms. So Sian said "But..who is Jessica Agombar?". A girl with blue eyes advanced, getting out of the crowd. She looked at Sian and Bianca. After she said with a serious tone "It's me. I'm Jessica Agombar". With Jessica there was another girl with peroxide blonde hair. When Sian saw Jessica, she gave her the module, then she said "Hi, my name is Sian and we'll be your room mates". "Nice to meet you" she continued holding out her hand. "And I am Bianca" Bianca continued. Jessica hesitated for a while. She couldn't believe she would have been in a room with people she didn't know. She wanted to be in the same room with her friend with peroxide blond hair. After Jessica looked at her friend, who was a little disappointed. After she said "I am so sorry Clove, think we won't be in the same room. I hope we will meet in the school's passages". Her friend, Clove, agreed a little sad, while Jessica was patting her shoulder, and Bianca and Sian were going toward the rooms. Jessica was a seventeen girl who was from London. She was wearing a pair of glass, and she had two incredible
and beautiful blue eyes. In face she often wore contact-lenses in order to underline them. she had black hair, just like Sian, but differently from her, Jessica's hair was longer. She was a mature and nice girls, who loved singing. She was reflexive too. Rarely she did brash things. She loved meeting new people and she loved dancing too. She had good skills as leader. In fact she was the leader of students in the school
she attended before the St Christopher Sixth form college. She was extroversive too, especially with people she knew well. She loved having fun and she loved living life at full of energy and happiness. Jessica
was walking with Sian and Bianca, and she was wondering who were those two girls, if they would have got on well. After in order to break that silence, she said "So, we'll be in the same room, eh?". "Yep" Bianca
replied happy. "I hope we will get along very well" Sian continued. Jessica smiled. "They seem quite friendly. Knowing them better would be a good idea" she thought. Then she said "Know that I love singing.
So I'll be singing sometimes. Hope you will like it!". "Oh, I like singing too" Bianca replied. "We could like your voice Jess" Sian said. And the three girls started laughing. While they were laughing, Bianca said
"Oh Sian..you have a strange way to laugh". "Yeah! It's so..contagious" Jessica continued. And they laughed again while they were advancing toward their room.

I'm @_benny95 on twitter if you like this fanfict let me know it please :) And, if you want to leave a comment, write something here. It would make me very happy. Thank you :)

Italian Translation:

Fan Fiction: Living with a Rokstar

Capitolo 1: una nuova avventura per Bianca

Bianca stava ancora dormendo quando iniziò a sentire una voce che la chiamava. "Bianca! Bianca! Svegliati, fai presto" diceva continuamente. La ragazza aprì gli occhi. Vide il soffitto della sua camera. Poi voltò lo sguardo verso la sveglia. Vide che erano le 6:30 AM. "Oddio, è tardissimo" pensò. Subito si alzò dal letto e corse verso lo specchio. Si guardò e fece un sorriso. Era pronta per l'entusiasmante giornata che stava per affrontare. Bianca era una ragazza di 16 anni. Era nata a cresciuta a Nottingham. Era una ragazza con gli occhi verdi ed i capelli biondi raccolti in una frangetta che le cadeva sulla fronte. Era abbastanza alta. Adorava leggere, ed adorava la musica. Aveva una voce molto bella e sapeva suonare alcuni strumenti. Era tanto dolce e gentile, sempre pronta ad aiutare gli altri. Da grande le sarebbe piaciuto diventare un'attrice. Quello era una giorno particolarmente importante per lei. Finalmente iniziava il Sixth Form College. Bianca era particolarmente emozionata. Stava per conoscere nuova gente, stava per intraprendere nuovi studi e magari, se la scuola glielo avesse permesso avrebbe anche potuto esercitarsi nel canto. Stava per iniziare a frequentare un Sixth form college a Londra. Bianca uscì dalla sua camera e subito trovò il suo cane, Dexter, che come ogni giorni si rannicchiava fuori dalla sua stanza, quasi come se volesse darle il buongiorno.La ragazza fece una doccia rapida e subito scese giù. dove sua madre, Karen, le diede il buongiorno. Era lei che prima la stava chiamando. In un angolo del salotto vi erano anche le valigie di Bianca, in quel college avrebbe dovuto rimanere a lungo. La ragazza fece colazione, mentre la madre la guardava sorridente. Poi, le disse "Beh,
sei pronta per questa nuova esperienza?". "Certo mamma", rispose felice la giovane. La signora Karen era sicuramente un po' triste: non avrebbe visto sua figlia per tantissimo tempo, però era tanto felice nel vederla così sorridente e emozionata, al solo pensiero di questa nuova esperienza. Per un'altra mezz'oretta, la ragazza continuò a prepararsi. Indossava una gonna con sopra una maglietta ed un giubbotto fatto di jeans. Erano le 7 quando fu pronta per partire. Diede un ultimo abbraccio a Dexter che ormai pareva avesse capito che la sua padrona sarebbe stata via a lungo, e poi, uscì dalla porta con sua madre, che la
aiutava a portare le varie valigie. Era un po' presto, c'era poca gente tra le strade di Nottingham. Perciò Bianca e Karen non ci misero molto ad arrivare alla stazione. Il giorno prima avevano concordato di andare a Londra insieme, e poi si sarebbero divise: Bianca sarebbe andata al college e Karen sarebbe ritornata a Nottingham. Dopo qualche passo arrivarono alla stazione. Erano le 7:15 quando salirono sul primo treno in partenza. Il treno in corsa metteva ancora più agitazione addosso a Bianca, che tremava quasi per l'ansia, mentre si rannicchiava ancora un po' assonnata nel posto vicino a sua madre. A destra vi era il
finestrino, sul quale scorrevano le varie immagini dei paesaggi che si susseguivano l'un l'altro. Bianca stava riflettendo davanti a quell'immagine. "La vita scorre così velocemente, è un flusso continuo di avventure. Chissà questa cosa mi riserverà" stava pensando la ragazza. La madre, la vide pensierosa. Dopo qualche minuto di esitazione, le mise una mano sulla gamba. "Qualcosa ti turba, Bianca?" poi chiese apprensiva. "No, no, mamma. Sono solo un po' agitata. Questo
è il primo College a cui vado, e..beh, sono un po' turbata. Una parte di me vorrebbe perfino tornare a casa. Tutto sta andando..così veloce". "Oh, cara. Non dirlo. Devi sempre affrontare ogni sfida che la vita ti propone. Non sai mai cosa può capitarti. Devi sempre osare, sii sempre decisa e coraggiosa. Non tentennare mai e vedi che andrà sempre tutto bene". Bianca sembrò un po' più tranquillizzata dopo quelle parole, poi prese da una borsa un opuscolo della scuola. "St
Christopher sixth form college...il nome sembra interessante" disse la ragazza. Poi sorrise a sua madre. Dopo qualche altro centinaio di chilometri, finalmente Bianca e Karen arrivarono a Londra. Scesero dal treno. S'erano fatte le 9 PM. "Quanta gente!" esclamò la madre della ragazza guardando l'enorme folla che c'era alla stazione. Parecchi avevano con sè delle valigie. Erano anche loro diretti al college, forse. Bianca si guardò un po' intorno, poi lanciò un'occhiata a sua madre. "vuoi che ti accompagni fino al College?" le chiese Karen. "No,no mamma. Ci vado da sola, tanto sull'opuscolo c'è scritto che a quest'ora dovrebbe
esserci la corriera" rispose Bianca. Karen la guardò, e poi sorrise. Allora disse "Beh, allora ci vediamo, vabbene?". Bianca annuì. Stava per piangere. Già le mancava sua madre. D'altro canto, anche la madre era molto giù. Allora ci fu un abbraccio molto intenso fra le due, a cui non mancarono assolutamente lacrime. Poi Karen si avviò verso il treno di ritorno, mentre Bianca proseguì per la sua strada, in mezzo a tutta quella folla. Qualche passo dopo, la giovane arrivo alla fermata della corriera. Vicino a lei c'era una ragazza con i capelli scuri corti ed una bandana in testa, anche lei con delle valigie. Bianca capì che anche quella ragazza probabilmente sarebbe dovuta andare al college, e, per avere un po' di compagnia la chiamò dicendo "Ciao! Anche tu stai andando al college?",
picchiettandole dietro la schiena. La ragazza sobbalzò, poi si girò verso Bianca. La guardò fisso e poi disse sorridendo "Si, anche io sto andando al St Christopher Sixth Form College. Vieni con me?". Bianca ricambiò il sorriso ed annuì. L'altra ragazza allora, evidentemente felice per aver trovato compagnia le porse la mano, dicendo "Allora piacere, io sono Sian".

Capitolo 2: Ciao Sian!

Bianca ricambiò la stretta di mano di sian, allora disse "Io sono Bianca, felice di conoscerti". L'altra ragazza sorrise. Sian era una ragazza di 17 anni. Aveva gli occhi marroni ed i capelli neri, non molto lunghi, attaccati con una fascia colorata. Quella fascia lasciava presagire tanto della personalità della giovane. Infatti, la ragazza era molto simpatica, aperta, sociale, e sicuramente non riflessiva quanto Bianca, anzi, era alquanto impulsiva. Inoltre era una ragazza particolarmente sincera, che contava molto sugli amici. La parola "sorridente" e "solare" erano quelle che le calzavano meglio. Sian prendeva tutto con il sorriso, rideva spesso. Bianca e Sian, dopo essersi guardate intorno per un po', videro finalmente la corriera arrivare. Aveva un bel logo della scuola
piazzato sulla fiancata. "Finalmente" disse Bianca. "Già" concordò l'amica. La corriera si fermò proprio davanti alle due ragazze. Suonò il clacson, e poco dopo si ammassarono un gran numero di persone, tutte con le proprie valigie. Bianca e Sian salirono sulla corriera, e iniziarono a cercare due posti liberi. Avevano intenzione di sedersi vicine. Scorrendo tra i vari posti occupati, le due ragazze notarono tanta gente, tutti studenti del college. Bianca era più emozionata ad ogni passo che faceva. Sian invece, non si capiva cosa pensasse. Camminava con un sorriso stampato sulle labbra. Sui vari sedili c'erano tanti ragazzi,
chi leggeva, chi rideva, e chi guardava semplicemente perplesso dal finestrino. Finalmente, le due trovarono dei posti liberi. Decisero di sedersi lì. Poco dopo, arrivò un'altra ragazza dai capelli colorati, che andò a sedersi dietro di loro. Aveva un libro tra le mani. Pareva lo stesse leggendo con gusto. Dopo un'altra attesa che non faceva nient'altro che aumentare l'emozione dei vari studenti, l'autista cambiò marcia, ed accellerò, facendo partire la corriera. Il St Christopher sixth form college era un po' lontano dal centro di Londra, quindi il viaggio non sarebbe durato poco. Mentre la corriera era in corsa,
Bianca guardò sian, poi disse "Sian". La ragazza si voltò verso l'amica e rispose "Sì?". "Di dove sei?" chiese Bianca. "Di Bolton" replicò l'amica. "E
tu?" poi chiese. "Nottingham" rispose con un sorriso Bianca. Sian ricambiò. Intanto la corriera stava proseguendo. Aveva imboccato un percorso più isolato. Vi erano solo piante ed una stradina molto piccola. Non si sentiva più l'atmosfera del tumulto londinese mattutino. Dopo un lungo percorso, anche un po' tortuoso per via di tutti i dossi, finalmente la corriera arrivò al College. In lontananza si iniziò ad intravedere un grosso cancello. Una delle prime a notarlo fu proprio Sian, che subitò chiamò Bianca e glielo fece notare. Uno dei custodi della scuola uscì ad aprire quel grosso cancello, permettendo l'entrata della corriera nel college. Dentro vi era un grandissimo giardino, in fondo al quale vi era un enorme edificio, tutto fatto in pietra. "Deve essere davvero
molto antico questo college" pensò Bianca, appena vide la struttura. Pareva tanto un antico castello, di quelli delle favole. "E' una forza" esclamò Sian vedendo l'edificio. La corriera si fermò, e l'autista aprì le porta, facendo scendere tutti gli studenti. Ora una folla ricca di tumulti, chiacchiere e risate si muoveva verso quel grande e vecchio edificio. Vi erano alcune finestre che sporgevano sull'enorme giardino. Bianca stava camminando affianco a Sian. "Sei emozionata?" le chiese. "Certo Bianca, non vedo l'ora di intraprendere questa nuova esperienza" rispose l'amica. Allora, prese dall'emozione, accellerarono un po' il passo. Nessuno, però, si accorse di alcune persone che guardavano i giovani studenti da un'angusta finestra. Vi erano 2 persone, un ragazzo con gli
occhiali ed un uomo più anziano, con i capelli bianchi. Nessuno dei 2 parlava. Stavano solo osservando i ragazzi che camminavano. Poi uno dei 2, il ragazzo con gli occhiali, estrasse dalla tasca un foglio, su cui c'era una lista di nomi. Allora disse "Signore, quest'anno sarà davvero interessante, abbiamo studenti del calibro di Drake Anderson e Emily Biggs". L'altro uomo,quello anziano annuì, concordando con quanto detto dal ragazzo con gli occhiali "Interessante Percy" disse. Intanto, Bianca e Sian entrarono nell'ingresso del College. Era un ingresso molto ampio, con un grande focolare in fondo. "Woow" esclamò Sian, meravigliata.
Sebbene la struttura fosse alquanto vecchia, comunque risultava particolarmente accogliente, nonostante ci fossero poche finestre. Mentre tutti gli studenti erano ancora intenti a guardarsi intorno, ad ispezionare ogni minima cosa che vedevano, una voce si levò alta dai microfoni della sala. Disse "Salve ragazzi, benvenuti. Spero che vi troverete bene in questa scuola. Bene, ora, UNO ALLA VOLTA, avvicinatevi al bancone in fondo alla sala. Lì, direte il vostro nome e vi verrà data la divisa con la locazione delle vostre stanze. E non dimenticate che stasera si terrà nell'Aula Magna il discorso di inizio anno con il preside e i professori. Bene, buona permanenza". Poi i microfoni si spensero e tutti gli studenti iniziarono a procedere ordinatamente verso il bancone.

Capitolo 3: la distribuzione delle stanze

Tutti gli studenti iniziarono ad andare verso il bancone, per ottenere le proprie divise. Tra questi c'erano anche Bianca e Sian, che si stavano avviando lentamente. "Speriamo di stare in stanza insieme" disse Bianca all'amica. "Sarebbe magnifico" replicò Sian. Dopo un po' la folla iniziò a diminuire, e gli studenti iniziarono a dirigersi verso le loro camere. Vi era una particolare emozione tra tutti i ragazzi.Finalmente arrivò anche il turno di Sian e Bianca. Quando arrivarono al bancone, notarono una donna con i capelli biondi raccolti in un codino. Stava masticando chewin gum e distribuendo senza particolare attenzione i fogli ed i moduli per le stanze.Quando notò le due ragazze,fece un sorriso.Poi disse "Benvenute" e iniziò a stampare i moduli per le stanze. Però fu interrotta da Bianca, che le chiese "Mi scusi, io e questa ragazza potremmo essere insieme in stanza?". La donna con i capelli raccolti la guardò, poi rispose "Fammi controllare se si può. Quali sono i vostri nomi?". "Bianca Claxton e Sian..." Bianca disse, guardando poi l'amica poichè non sapeva il suo cognome. "Charlesworth" disse Sian continuando la frase dell'amica.La donna dietro il bancone fece un cenno, e poi prese il foglio che stava stampando. Dopodichè fece uno strano sorriso. Allora disse "Uh, voi già state in stanza insieme. Che strana coincidenza". "Davvero?" chiese Sian meravigliata. La donna confermò. Allora, Bianca e Sian, prese dall'emozione saltarono felici e dopo si abbracciarono. Nessuna delle due voleva davvero abbracciare l'altra, si erano conosciute da poco, dopotutto. Però un qualcosa le spinse ad abbracciarsi. Quel qualcosa era il loro legame di amicizia che stava crescendo. Ora si sorridevano entrambe, felici per essere capitate nella stessa stanza. Quindi la bidella diede il foglio a Sian, e prese tre divise. Quando Bianca la vide, chiese "tre?". "Sì" rispose la donna con i capelli attaccati, indicando il modulo che le aveva dato. Sian diede un'occhiata e notò che c'erano quattro nomi, l'ultimo dei quali era cancellato. "Queste sono le nostre compagne di stanza. Vediamo i loro nomi!" pensò la ragazza. Poi lesse "Bianca Claxton, Sian Charlesworth, Jessica Agombar e Lauren Deegan". "L'ultimo nome è cancellato" poi disse. La bidella rispose "Sì, pensavamo di fare le stanze quadruple, poi abbiamo cambiato idea". Sian fece cenno di aver capito, poi ritornò alla lista dei nomi, e li rilesse. Dunque guardò Bianca, che aveva preso le divise e le chiavi, e disse "Ma..chi è Jessica Agombar?". Tra la folla si fece spazio una ragazza con dei grandi e begli occhi azzurri, che guardò Sian e Bianca, e poi disse con tono particolarmente serio "Sono io. Io sono Jessica
Agombar" con uno strano accento. Vicino a Jessica c'era un'altra ragazza dai capelli biondi ossigenati attaccati. Quando Sian notò Jessica, le porse il foglio, poi disse "Ciao, io sono Sian e noi saremo compagne di stanza". "Piacere" poi continuò porgendo la mano. "E io sono Bianca", aggiunse in seguito Bianca. Jessica esitò per qualche momento. Non credeva dovesse stare in stanza con gente che non conosceva, poi guardò la sua amica dai capelli attaccati un po' dispiaciuta, e poi guardò la bidella. Poi Jessica disse "Mi dispiace, Clove, ma non staremo in stanza insieme. Spero ci vedremo comunque per la scuola". La sua amica, Clove, annuì dispiaciuta, mentre Sian, Bianca e Jessica, che salutò l'amica con una pacca sulla spalla,si allontanavano in direzione delle stanze. Jessica era una ragazza londinese di 17 anni. Portava gli occhiali ed aveva degli splendidi occhi azzurri. Infatti spesso portava le lenti a contatto per metterli in evidenza. Aveva i capelli di un colore nero acceso, proprio come quelli di Sian, anche se, a differenza di quest'ultima, quelli di Jessica erano molto più lunghi. Era una ragazza tanto matura e gentile, che adorava cantare. Era anche particolarmente riflessiva. Non faceva mai scelte avventate. Inoltre adorava anche conoscere gente nuova e le piaceva ballare. Aveva anche ottime qualità da leader, tanto è vero che era caposcuola nel vecchio istituto che frequentava. Era anche particolarmente estroversa, soprattutto con le persone che conosceva bene. Beh, insomma, adorava tanto divertirsi e vivere al meglio la propria vita. Mentre Jessica si dirigeva verso le stanze con sian e Bianca, si chiedeva chi fossero quelle due ragazze, e se mai avessero potuto andare d'accordo. Poi disse, per rompere quel silenzio gelido, rafforzato anche dalle pareti di pietra di quella scuola, "Così staremo in stanza insieme, eh?". "Già" rispose Bianca felice. "Spero ci troveremo bene tutte quante" aggiunse poi Sian. Jessica rispose con un sorriso. "Beh, sembrano abbastanza cordiali, magari conoscerle meglio non mi farà male" poi pensò. Allora disse "Beh, sappiate che adoro cantare, quindi spesso vi stonerò le orecchie". "Oh, anche a me piace cantare" rispose Bianca. "Vabbè Jess ancora dobbiamo sentirti intonare una canzone, magari la tua voce potrebbe piacerci" poi continuò Sian, e tutte tre le amiche scoppiarono a ridere. Mentre stavano ridendo,
Bianca affermò "Sian, hai uno strano modo di ridere..". "E'...contagioso" continuò Jessica, e tutte e 3 scoppiarono nuovamente a ridere, mentre si
avvicinavano a quella che sarebbe stata la loro stanza.

Lasciate un commento qui se vi sono piaciuti questi capitoli. Significherebbe tanto. Grazie mille :)

Edited by __benny - 19/8/2012, 13:10

view post Posted on 18/8/2012, 15:41

Girls Aloud Italia!

Group:
Founder

wooow carina come cosa anche se non capisco niente d'inglese xD

Web  Top
__benny
view post Posted on 19/8/2012, 19:00

Hi everyone! This morning I published the italian translation of chapter no. 1-2-3. Now I'm going to publish the chapters no. 4-5-6 :) I'm happy to see all these views. Thank you, to everyone who read and everyone who liked this fan fiction. In these chapters, there is a kind of introduction for all the main characters. Hope you all like it! Enjoy :) Thank you :)

Chapter 4: New friendships

Finally the girls arrived to their room. Jessica put the key in the lock, and after she opened the door. So they all entered in the room. It was very big and airy. The walls were painted with a shining yellow colour. That room was very ample too. There was the space for four bed. There was a large window, with a balcony which looked on the garden. Those rooms were similar to hotels'rooms, even if the college was very ancient. There were three bed and a wood desk with some wood chairs. "Wow, they don't pay attention to the costs" Sian exclaimed. After she leaned the module on the desk and she lay into one of those three beds. "So comfortable!" she said. Bianca leaned the uniforms on a bed, and Jessica took the module Sian leaned on the desk. "Let's see" she thought, after she read on the bottom of the paper "Tonight there will be a reunion with the chancellor at 8 PM". "Yep! But now it's a little early" Sian said. "We just could take a nap" she continued yawning. "Good idea! Or we could organize our spaces and our suitcases.It would be better" Bianca said. "Yeah!" Jessica agreed. So the girls started to organize their things in the room. Their room was at the second stage of the college. The three girls, Sian, Jessica and Bianca spent a lot of time organizing their suicases. After, nearly at 4PM they decided to take a nap. It had been a really hard day. When they woke up, they noticed it was 8 PM. "Oh my God! How long have we slept?" Sian asked the girls. Bianca replied "I don't know, but we should dress up with the uniforms and go to the reunion with the chancellor. They immediately wore the uniforms and they got out of the room. In the passage, they noticed that the door of the room next to them was opened. And there was a girl who was wearing a hat. She was saying "Come on! Hurry up! We're late" to the girls who were still in the room. Jessica looked at that girls with the hat. Then she started walking with Sian and Bianca toward the Aula Magna, but when she was walking, that girl with the hat said "Hey! Hey wait! Just a minute please. How about going all together to the reunion in the Aula Magna?". Jessica turned her look toward that girl and after toward Bianca and Sian. So Sian said "Oh, come on. Let's wait. It's just a minute you said, right?". The girl with the hat smiled. Then she thought "Oh, Ems, Jena, just look what I have to do just because you are late". They just waited a little time. After two girls got out of that room. They were a girl with blonde hair and another one with black hair with some blonde dyed hair wisps. She was the same girls that was reading a book in the bus. They said "Thank you for waiting us Lauren". The girl with the hat smiled. After she said "You should thank you these girls too", indicating Bianca, Sian and Jessica. So, the girls with the hat told Bianca, Sian and Jessica "So, I'm Lauren, nice to meet you, and they are Emily...and Jennifer". "But you can call me Jena" the girl with dyed hair wisps continued. After, they all started to go to the reunion. Lauren Deegan was a seventeen girl from Liverpool. She had brown eyes and brown hair. She was very intelligent, even if she was a little introverted and timid.She was very reflective and laconic. She knew the right moment to talk and she knew what to say. She was very smart. Even if she was a little timid, she opened with people she called friends, and she knew who call friend. After, there was Emily, a sixteen girl from Devon. She had blue eyes and long blonde hair. She was really pretty and jolly. She was more extroversive than Lauren. A really social girl who loved studying, singing, dancing and laughing. She was really kindly and she had a lot of friends, and she just fraternized and got along very well with Lauren and Jena at her first day at that College. She was very solar and optimistic. Finally there was Jena. Jennifer, was a seventeen girl from London. She had green eyes and black hair, with some blode dyed hair wisps. She wasn't very thin. But she was pretty. She was timid and reserved, just like Lauren. She loved reading, especially adventure and poetry books. So she was a very cultured girl, who loved writing, and imagination. Some people said she had written some songs too. In fact she loved the music, especially playing the drums. She was very good at playing drums. Finally she didn't like talking too much. Especially she hated people who talked nonsense. So, Bianca, Jessica and Sian, after the formalities, started to go to the Aula Magna with their new mates Lauren, Emily and Jennifer.

Chapter 5: Time of meetings

After a very long crossing, Bianca, Sian, Jessica, Lauren, Emily and Jena arrived at the ground floor, and they managed to find the Aula Magna asking some people for informations. It was 8:10 PM when they finally
opened the door for the meeting. It was a huge door, and the girls could barely open it. So they entered in the Aula Magna. It was a huge room, with a lot of little tables and at its bottom, there was a long and large table, with a lot of people who were sitting on the chairs behind. It was just like a canteen. The girls weren't late. In fact when they entered in that room there was still a crowd of people who were looking for some tables and some chairs. Every table was with six chairs. A little time after the girls entered in the Aula Magna, three guys entered in that huge room too. Two of them had black hair and one, the longest and biggest of them, had blonde hair. While the boy with black hair and the boy with blonde hair looked like calm, the other boy with black hair, less long than his two friends, was walking quickly. He looked like he was quite angry.
While he was walking he had a crash with Jessica. "Ouch! Pay attention please" Jessica exclaimed. That guy didn't look at her, but he continued walking. A little time after, the blonde guy arrived. He looked at Jessica. Then he said with a smile "So sorry for my friend. Excuse him please. Sometimes he doesn't notice where he is going. I'm sorry". Jessica looked at his eyes. "Wow" she thought. Then she replied "Oh, don't worry. It's ok". "Oh...I'm Taylor Russo. Nice to meet you" he said smiling. Jessica returned the smile. "I'm Jessica Agombar, nice to meet you too" she said. After a quick handshake, he looked in her eyes for a little time. It was a very emotional moment, Taylor and Jessica looked each other in the eyes, with deep looks. After, that big guy went after the angry one with the other boy with black hair. So Jessica asked Sian "Hey, have you seen that boy? Do you know who is he?". Sian answered "Yeaah. I have seen him, but I don't know who he is. You know his name, right?". "Ohh, let's take this seat" then Sian continued, indicating a table. So, Bianca, Jessica, Sian, Lauren, Emily and Jena went to that table, taking all the seats. There was still a crowd in the room. "Is there still a long time before the meeting starts?" Emily asked the friends. "I don't know" Bianca replied, while she was looking around the crowd. After a long time, the crowd disappeared: everyone took his table and chair. The people at the bottom of the room were still looking at all the guys, telling each other all their opinions about the students of that year. When all the people took their chair, there wasn't still the silence. So, the oldest man at the bottom of the room, stood up and he focused the attention on him with a sign. Now all the students were looking at that man with white hair and the beard. He had to be very old. He looked around himself. Then he opened his arms and started to say "Welcome
everyone to the St Christpher sixth form college. I am the chancellor. My name is Sean Von Kronen". "And these are your teacher" he continued indicating people who took a seat near to him. "First there is mrs Catherine Collins, the deputy headmistress" he said. A woman with short blonde hair stood up and she took a bow. She was very smart. She was greek and latin teacher. "Then, there's mrs Emeli Sandè" Mr Von Kronen said. A woman stood up. She had blonde hair and she was very young. Probably that was her first year at that college. She was the musician teacher. "So, there's Mr Robert Gray, your chemistry, maths and physics teacher". Then a man with the body covered with bendages everywhere
but not the left eye, stoop up. He was a really strange person. It's rare seeing a man with all his body covered with bendages. When he stoop up, there was a cold silence in all the room. He looked around him with the only eye the bendages left uncovered, then he sit down again. "So,
there is David Richardson, your physical education teacher". A big man stood up. "And there are Nick Cox and Francesca Peterson, your history, geography and literature teachers". Two young person, a man with black hair and a woman with long blonde hair stood up. Then, Sean Von Kronen said "Well, these are your teacher. Now I'll explain how this school works. So, first, there is a test, whose score will choose your mentor, between Mr Robert Gray, mrs Emeli Sandè and mr David
Richardson. Every mentor have a LFS, a leader chosen from the best students of the last year. This year, the three choosen are: Max George for Mrs Sandè". A guy with grey eyes stood up from a table near
the teachers. He said "Hi guys. I'm Max George" with a serious tone. Then Von Kronen said "After, there's Percy Davis for Mr Gray". A guy with long brown hair stood up. He was wearing a pair of glasses. He took a bow. "Finally, there is Zac Williams for Mr Richardson" Von Kronen exclaimed. A guy with black short hair who was wearing a suit stood up and smiled. All the student were still looking at the teachers, memorizing their names, when the chancellor Sean Von Kronen broke the silence, saying "So, tomorrow there will be the test. Get ready. And, another thing. Your mentor will be your confident and the person you will question for some advices. So, after the test, you will have to choose ten of those twelve subjects on the modules you will get tomorrow. During the year you will follow the courses of subjets you choose. At the end, you will have the exams about these subjets. In every exam you will be able to get a score from 0 to 10. All the students who get a score better than 60/100 will pass this year". "Got it?" after the chancellor asked the students. All the students approved. "I can't remember all these things!!" Sian exclaimed with a low voice. "Oh, me too" Bianca agreed. Then Von Kronen smiled and with a serious tone started to call every student. Everyone who heard his name stood up. So, Von Kronen started the appeal. "Agombar Jessica!" he said. Jessica, after a little esitation stood up, and she looked around herself. "Wow, how many students" she thought. After she noticed Taylor Russo. She blushed. "Anderson Drake!" Von Kronen said. The guy who had a crash with Jessica stood up. He wasn't very thin. He had black hair and green deep eyes. When he stood up everyone looked at him. He was regarded as one of the starts of that school. "Biggs Emily! Charlesworth Sian!" the chancellor called them. "Claxton Bianca! Deegan Lauren!" he continued. "Adam Jones!" he said. The guy with black hair stood up. He was the boy who was with Drake and the blonde guy. Von Kronen continued till "Taylor Russo!". The blonde boy stood up. Everyone couldn't keep his eyes away from Taylor. Some people exclaimed "Oh my God! It's a Russo!" too. Bianca, Jessica, Sian, Lauren, Emily and Jena were looking at that guy. "Why is everyone looking at him and are people are clapping too?" Jessica asked her friends when the chancellor called Taylor Russo. "What? Don't you know him?" Jena replied. "He's a boy from one of most important and rich families in the world" Lauren continued. "Maybe I've heard something about Russo family in tv" Emily said. After, Von Kronen continued, till "Clove Watson!" and "Jennifer Wood!". So, finally he said "Well, we've finished for today. Tomorrow there will be test at 8 AM. Don't be late.
Yeah. Last thing. Have a good year in the St Christopher college". With these words he declared the meeting over.

Chapter 6: The test

The meeting was officially over. But there was still the crowd of students who were getting back to their rooms. In this crowd, there were Bianca, Sian, Jessica, Emily, Lauren and Jena. Bianca was still looking around her, towards all those students, teachers. She was really excited, she
was ready to start that new adventure. Between all those eyes, Bianca noticed a guy who was looking at her from the teachers' table. It was Zac Williams. He was looking at her with his deep black eyes. Bianca just looked at him. So he turned the look toward his friends LFSs. "So, shall we go to the rooms?" Sian asked her friends. "Yeah" Jena agreed. "We'd better to rest now" Emily continued. The day after would have been really stressful. So all the girls decided to go to their room and rest, talk, saying their opinions about their new mates. After a little walking through all school's passages, their arrived into their room. "What a stressful day" Jessica said closing the door of the room. "Yeah" Sian replied. "Ohh, we met a lot of people too" Bianca said. Jessica replied "Yay, Lauren, Emily and Jena are nice and lovely. They could be good friend". "And they will stay the room next to this one" Sian continued smiling. So, the three girls spent that evening talking about their new mates, till the 10 PM, when they decided to go to bed. Even if it was an eventful day, the girls immediately fell asleep, letting all their thoughts go away. Thinking how the next day would have been, was useless. They just had to live it at the full. That night was very calm and the time went by very quickly. The following day arrived soon. When Sian opened her eyes, she
noticed some sunbeams which entered in the room through the window. She yawned and stretched her back. Then she noticed that Bianca got up already. When Bianca saw Sian, she exclaimed "Goodmorning!".
Hearing Bianca's voice, Jessica opened her eyes too. "What time is it?" she asked Bianca. "Oh, it's 7:30 PM" she replied. "Oh my God. 7:30 PM?" Jessica said. Then she got up very quickly. A little time after, Sian made the same thing. So at 7:50, they were ready for the test. Then Bianca opened the door and she found Lauren, Emily and Jena in the passage waiting for her. "Heeey" Emily said. "Today we have waited for you" Lauren continued. Jena smiled. Jessica, Sian and Bianca were very amazed. "Goodmorning" Sian said with a happy tone. "Are you ready for the test?" Emily asked the girls. "Oh, of course" Jessica replied. So they all started to go toward the Aula no.1, where there would have been the test. Finally they arrived to the room and they entered. It was a huge room, but it was less amply than the Aula Magna. There were a lot of desks, with some papers and a pen left on every desk. The girls took
their seats, then they started to look around them. There were all the students, Taylor Russo, Clove Watson, everyone they saw the day before. After a little time, the chancellor Von Kronen entered in
the room with his smart act. He opened his arms, when he arrived at the bottom of the room. So he said "Goodmorning guys. How are you? Hope you slept well. Today there will be the test. The only thing you have to do is compile this papers on your desks". "Then you have to bring them here and insert them in this box" he continued showing a box. "So..now..good luck everyone" he finished. So all the students started to compile that paper. "There are 80 questions. It's a multiple choice test" Bianca thought looking at the paper. "Let's see" she continued, taking the pen. Emily was writing and compiling already, while Lauren was thoughtful. "It's just like I have thought. It's a test with two purposes: the most important is understanding our personalities, and so choose the best mentor for us, while the second purpose is getting some informations about our knowledges about school's subjects. I'd do better to focus on questions about my personality. A good menton could influence my marks and make them better. And..finally, I have a little advantage, because the most part of these people is still wondering what questions to answer, while I'm compiling already" she thought. So she started to focus on the test. With Mr Von Kronen there was Robert Gray too. He was walking around the room with his cold acts, looking at every student with his eye. Emily was writing on the paper. "Oh, this test seems easy, I think I will be able to get a good mark" she was thinking. Sian was writing. "Oh my God, some questions are so hard" she thought. At the first desk, near to the chancellor, there was that small guy. The one who everyone named "Drake". That guy with black hair and green eyes who had a crash with Jessica the day before. He was writing very quickly with arrogant acts. That test was based on 80 questions, 40 about schools' subject, like chemistry or physics, and 40 about life's situations, like friendships, love and other daily things. At the end there were twelve subjects and everyone had to choose 10 of them. These subjects were: literature, chemistry, physics, maths, history, geography, greek, latin, languages (italian, french, german, or spanish), music, football, archery. After a long time, some people started to finish the test and deliver it to the chancellor. The first one to stand up and deliver the test was Drake Anderson. When he was near the chancellor he asked him "Can I choose all the subjects?". Von Kronen looked at him with a cold look, then he said "The arrogance will bring to a sure end the best ones too". Drake didn't reply and he leand the paper in the box, then he returned to his desk. A little time after, Taylor Russo stood up and he delivered his compiled paper too. When he was returining to his desk he looked at Jessica. In the same moment Jessica, looked at him. They looked at each other for an intense second look, after Jessica returned to write embaressed. She was blushing. He sit down a little embarassed. A little time after, Emily Biggs stood up smiling. Jena looked at her, happy to see her friend finishing that test. Emily went toward the chancellor, then she bold leaned the paper in the box and smiled. So she returned to her desk. The time was going by and all the students were delivering their papers. Bianca and Jena delivered their papers too. It was 3 PM when every student delivered his paper. So Von Kronen, at the end said "Well guys, now we teacher will have a meeting, where we will decide the mentor and the initial scores of everyone of you. Tonight we will say the results. You have the whole afternoon free". So he got out of the room with Robert Gray, who was still looking at some students and was bringing the box. Finally, all the students started to go towards their room. In this crowd of students, there were Bianca, Jessica, Sian, Emily, Lauren and Jena, who, still moved and excited, were going to their rooms.

Well, hope you all liked this chapter. Just tell me if you liked these chapters and what you think about them here on twitter :D (Let me know if you liked these chapters please. It would make me very happy). And...if you want to leave a comment, write here something. Thank you! :)

__benny
view post Posted on 1/9/2012, 00:43

Hi guys! Today (tonight LOL) I'm publishing some new chapters. I hope you all like it! The story is going quite well, and I feel inspirated too. So, enjoy these chapters. Thank you for reading, really. It makes my days :)

Chapter 7: Tests' results

Bianca, Jessica and Sian were still in their room, after the test when they heard someone who was knocking on their door. "Who is it?" Sian asked. "Oh come on, don't you know me?" a voice said. Jessica opened the door and she noticed there were Emily, Lauren and Jena. They entered in the room, "Welcome" Bianca said with a smile. So the most part of the girls sit on the bed and Lauren and Sian on the chairs. "How was the test? Did you do it?" Emily asked the girls. "I tried" Sian replied laughing. "I agree" Jessica said. "It was quite easy" Bianca replied, "How about you? I saw you were one of the first people to finish it" she continued. "Yeah. It was very easy. I hope I'll get a good mark" Emily replied jolly. "I'm so happy for you" Jessica affirmed smiling. "And
what about you Lauren and Jena?" Sian asked. "It was quite easy, but it was so boring" Lauren said. "I totally agree" Jena continued. "And what subjects did you choose?" Jessica questioned the girls."I don't remember"
Sian laughed with Bianca. "The only thing I remember is that I have chosen music. Music is absolutely better than maths" Lauren said. "Oh yeah! I have chosen it too" Emily said. "Now that I'm thinking. I have chosen it too" Bianca continued. "I agree with Lauren" Jessica said laughing."It looks like I have chosen music too" Sian said thoughtful. "Oh My God. It would be amazing attending the same course" Jessica exclaimed! "Yeah!" Jena agreed. Meanwhile, in the undergrounds of that college, some people gathered together in a little and a dark room. They
were all the teachers. They gathered together around a black table.There were, Mr Von Kronen, mrs Catherine Collins, Mr Robert Gray, Mr David Richardson, Mrs Emeli Sandè, Francesca Peterson and Nick Cox. They all had some modules in their hands. They were the tests all the students have done in the morning. "So, how are they?" Von Kronen asked with a serious tone. "Good! There are good students this year" Mrs Collins replied with her ringing voice. Von Kronen got thoughtful, then he turned his eyes towards Rober Gray. "I see you worried Robert. What's happened?". The man covered with bendages took a break for some seconds. After an esitation he said "This test the test of Drake Anderson, I can't believe it. He got the same score of..". "Of?" Francesca Peterson asked him. Robert Gray was that kind of man who spoke very slowly. "Josh Anderson" Mr Gray continued. Mr Von Kronen turned his
look away. "Do you still remember him?" he said with a cold tone. Gray didn't replied. Then Emeli Sandè asked "Ehm, who is Josh Anderson?". "It's evident that you can teach only music" Robert Gray replied arrogant. "Josh is Drake Anderson's brother. But now he isn't in this school anymore" then he continued. "And where is he?" Mrs Sandè asked worried. "I don't know. There are a lot of stories about him" Robert Gray replied cold. "Enough" Von Kronen exclaimed. "It's 6 PM and we have to comunicate the results very soon. It would be better if we didn't waste time talking about these things" he said with a serious tone. Robert Gray bowed his head. Emeli Sandè was still thoughtful, she noticed David Richardson and Catherine Collins didn't talk. "This is
a bit strange" she thought, continuing reading the tests. The girls instead were still in the room. They were talking, laughing. In short, they were spending a good afternoon. The reunion for the scores of the test was at 7 PM. When it was 7PM, Bianca, Jessica, Sian, Lauren, Emily and Jena decided to go to the reunion in the Aula Magna again. That school was based on some stages, an underground one, with four passages and
four rooms (Just as a quadrate). After, there was a floor stage, with a counter, some passages towards important rooms like "Aula Magna". Then, there was the first stage, with rooms where there were lessons, and after there were two stage for students' rooms. After a long walk, the cabal of girls arrived to the Aula Magna. There was the crowd just as in every reunion. But this time was different, this reunion would have decided the course of the students during the whole year. Today, there were scores and the choose of mentors. Bianca was excited. She was wondering what mentor she would have had. "Robert Gray, David Richardson or Emeli Sandè?" she was wondering. Finally, Bianca, Sian, Jessica, Lauren, Emily and Jena took some seats, and they waited till Mr
Von Kronen the chancellor said the results of their tests. At the bottom of the room, just the day before, there were all the teachers, with every LFS. When all the students took their own seats. Von Kronen stood up.
Everyone was looking at him, excited for the results, excited to see who students were the best, who had the best results, who was their mentor. He cleared his throat, so he said "Good evening, my students. How have you all spent your day? This was your last day of rest.We have corrected your tests today. Now we have the scores and we know who is the best mentor for everyone of us. Do you want to know it?". A "Yeaah" rose loud from the students' tables. "What a hot atmosphere" Von Kronen said flattered. "Then, let's start" he exclaimed, catching a paper where there were some names written. So he said "Agombar Jessica!". Jessica looked around her, then she stood up. "31/40. Good one miss Agombar, the mediocrity is a good start. Your mentor will be...mr David Richardson!".
Sian patted her shoulders. "Have you heard Jess? Well done girl!" she said. Jessica sit down again. "Mr David Richardson. I've never heard him talking. He is a big man. I really wonder if he will be a good mentor" she
thought. "Ok, let's be positive. I don't have as mentor that man with bendages. And this is a positive thing. That man, Gray is a little disquieting" she continued. So she smiled, and looked around her. She noticed that Taylor Russo was looking at her with a smile on his face. She turned the look toward the girls, blushing. "Uhh, she's blushing" Sian said. Bianca smiled, then she said "Well done Jess". "Good one, 31/40 is very good" Emily replied. After Von Kronen continued the appeal, "Anderson Drake" he said. "Woow, I rarely see these results,
congrats boy. 40/40, and your mentor will be....mmmm...Mr Robert Gray!" he continued. Drake agreed, but without a smile and emotions on his face. He coldly agreed. Robert Gray didn't look like worried. It seemed it looked like satisfied. Lauren looked at Mr Gray and Drake, then she said "They're very disquieting. I do think that". Emily replied "I agree. I really hope Mr Gray won't be my mentor". Meanwhile, Von Kronen continued. "Biggs Emily! Woooow, another great score! Congratulations girl! 40/40! Your mentor will be..Emeli Sandè". Emily stood up and smiled. She was nearly crying from happiness, she looked at Mrs Sandè. Emeli Sandè smiled, while she was clapping for Emily. "Congratulations Emily, you were great!" Bianca, Sian and Jessica said. "Good one mate" Lauren said. "Yeah" Jena said. "Congratulation girl" she continued. Von Kronen was happy to see his student celebrating
that score. After he continued "Charlesworth Sian! 31/40, and you're mentor will be....David Richardson!!". "And...Shakespeare wasn't born in 1567, but 1564" he laughed. "Oh my God Jess! The same!" Sian exclaimed, then Jessica hugged her. "Yay!" she agree. "A happy event" Sian said. After Von Kronen continued the appeal with the results.
"Claxton Bianca. Wow! 36/40! Good one girl! And your mentor will be...Emeli Sandè!". Emeli Sandè clapped again.Bianca smiled happy. She was happy to see her results and that her mentor was Emeli Sandè. "Yeah!" she exclailmed. "We have the same mentor Bi! I'm so happy" Emily said smiling. Bianca agreed. So Von Kronen Continued. "Lauren Deegan! 38/40!! And...the mentor who will be able to make develop your skills is..Mr Robert Gray!!". "Gray? It could be
better, but..who cares" she thought. "Be happy! 38 is a very good score" Emily said hugging her. "Congrats babe!" Sian said. Lauren smiled. After she looked at Mr Robert Gray. "He's so misterious. And that strange guy, Drake will be with my mentor too. What a drag" she thought. Von Kronen continued. He said some names, till he arrived to J. He said "Jones Adam!". A guy with black hair and blue eyes stood up. "Here!!" he said jolly. "22/40. Your mentor will be David Richardson". "Ohhh, just 22? I was expeting more!" he said joking. Von Kronen joked with him. So, he
continued till the name "Rrrrrrusso Taylor". Everyone focused on the words of the chancellor. "Another 40/40, good one Russo! Your mentor will be..Emeli Sandè!". He stood up happy. "Thank you" maybe he said. Some people clapped too. Jessica looked at him disappointed. She would have prefered if he was a student of David Richardson. "Emily you have
some rivals! Ha ha!" Sian said. "She's better" Lauren replied. "Right Emily?" Bianca continued. Emily agreed smiling. "When does my moment come?" Jena asked bored. Von Kronen continued till "Clove Watson". Finally, he said "At last..Jennifer Wood! 32/40! Good one girl! Your mentor will be..Robert Gray!". Bianca said "Congrats Jena!!! 32 is really
good!". "Yes!" Jena said. "But the thing that worries me is my mentor" she thought. Lauren smiled. "Oh, we have the same mentor. What a lucky event" she said a little sarcastic. "Yeah" Jena replied. Then she looked at Robert Gray. "He's disquieting" she thought. "So, for today, it's over. Don't forget to check out our show cases to get when there are your courses. Tomorrow there will be the first meeting with your mentors" Von Kronen affirmed. "Oh yeah, last thing. If you want to
talk with your mentor, you can find Mr Robert Gray in the undergrounds, Mrs Emeli Sandè at the 3rd stage, and Mr Richardson in the garden. So..oops, it's 10 PM. The time always flows quickly. The reunion is over. Goodnight! See you tomorrow!" he continued. Then he walked quickly towards the door and he exited. So all the students started to get out of the room. "Hey how about gather together in one room again?" Emily proposed. "It sounds good!" Sian said. "Your room this time" Bianca said laughing. "Yeah" Jessica agreed. So all the girls went to their room. After a little time, Bianca, Jessica, Emily and Sian arrived to their room and they entered. After a little time, Lauren and Jena arrived bringing a little personal computer with them. "Cute this notebook" Bianca exclaimed! "Yeah" Jena agreed. "I brought it from my town" she continued. So they all sit on the bed. "Mmm..so..what do you think about
this reunion?" Emily asked her friends. "Mmmm, I'd know more informations about my mentor. He's so misterious" Lauren said. "Lets see on the pc" Jena said trying to search something about Robert Gray. "Oh, it's denied! Damn" Jena exclaimed. "I think that guy, Drake Anderson is strange too" Jessica said. "Lets see something about him" Jena said. She found some his profile on the site of the college. But there weren't informations. "It like someone deleted informations" Jena said disappointed. "Deleted?" Bianca said. "Yeah" Jena said. "Strange" Sian continued. "And..how about our profiles? Are our informations deleted too?" Lauren proposed. "Mmm, lets see" Jena said. "No" after she said with a disappointed tone. "Really strange" Jessica exclaimed amazed. "And how about the other, like mmm....I don't know.." Emily said. "Like Taylor Russo?" Sian proposed. Jessica looked at her. Jena replied "Taylor Russo? Mmm, lets see" she said, digitizing his name
on the fingerboard of the notebook. A page on the pc opened. It was the profile of Taylor Russo. "Taylor Russo was born on the 27 of August in Los Angeles. He attended the schools till he was 8. Then his parents, the famous Russo family moved to London where he continued studying" she read. "There is a picture too" she continued. "They are very informated"
Bianca said. "Yeah" Emily agreed. "Who was at the meeting too...mmmm...." Jessica said thought. "Adam Jones too!" after she continued. Jena opened his profile. "Adam Jones was born on the 3 October in London, from a poor family. He has two brothers and one sisters. He started to work and study when he was very young. At the age of...bla bla bla" Jena read. "Useful informations" Sian laughed. "Yeah" Lauren agreed joking. Bianca watched the time. It was 11 PM. "Oh My God, it's too late! Tomorrow there will be meetings at 9 AM". "I forgot!" Sian said. "It's true, think the evening is over girls"
Jena said turning off her notebook. So all the girls decided to go to bed, ready to afford the following day.

Chapter 8: Knowing the teachers

The night was very calm, even if some girls, like Bianca or Emily couldn't sleep because they couldn't contain their excitement. They were very excited to meet their new teachers. Finally the following day arrived with a strong and a hot sun. Bianca was the first to wake up. She woke up very early, before Jessica and Sian. In the room near that one, there were Jena, Lauren and Emily. They loved the mornings and the first sunbeams, so they always woke up early. After some showers etc, Bianca, Sian, and Jessica gathered with Lauren, Jena and Emily in the passage. "Goodmorning" Emily said jolly. "Let's go to see the show cases!" Bianca exclaimed. "You are lucky to have Emeli Sandè as mentor"
Lauren said. "Yeah! Mr Gray looks so astringent" Jena continued. "I wonder if Mr Richardson is a good one" Jessica asked. "I hope so" Sian said. So all the girls went to the floor stage. There were some show cases on the wall,near the door of Aula Magna. "There!" Bianca indicated, running toward the show cases. There were some times. There
was written "Mr David Richardson: 9 AM in the garden. Mr Robert Gray 9 PM, undergrounds, Aula secretum. Mrs Emeli Sandè, 9PM, 3rd stage, Aula sidera". "But..every meeting is at the same time" Jessica exclaimed. "It's good, they will finish at same time too" Emily agreed. "Better for us" Lauren smiled. Jena watched the time. "Oh, it's 8:45PM. Think we should go already" she said disappointed. "Oh..wish me luck" Sian said. "Oh, don't say that. Mr Richardson is still better than Gray" Lauren said. "Oh dear" Bianca said. "So..think it's time to separate girls" Jessica continued. "Yeah" Emily agreed. So, Bianca and Emily went to the 3rd stage in order to meet Emeli Sandè, Jessica and Sian,
got out of the stage floor in order to meet David Richardson, and Lauren and Jena went in the undergrounds in order to meet Mr Robert Gray. Jessica and Sian arrived in the garden. After a little walk, they saw a big man with sunglasses. "Oh, it's mr David Richardson!" Jessica exclaimed. Sian agreed. "Good luck my friend" then she continued. "Goodmorning" Mr Richardson said when he saw Jessica and Sian. "Goodmorning!" they said too. Mr Richardson was staying with his imperious act and body, while he was staring at the space. He was a very big man, with his
brown hair he was very tall. He looked like he was 40 years old. Next to him, there was another guy, Zac Williams. He wasn't wearing a jacket, like at the first meeting, but he was wearing just a tie. Next to Mr Richardson and his LFS Zac, there were some targets and some bows. "I'm a little worried because of those bows" Sian told Jessica. The
other girl agreed. After a little time, where all the students arrived, mr David Richardson declared started the meeting. "Hi everyone! My name is David Richardson, and I'm your mentor and your football and archery teacher. I love speaking, so if you have some problems, come to speak with me. I love sports, and I wish you all liked sports too. I have some conceptions about everything, and I think everyone should think what he likes. So you all can explain your conceptions. I just think that the life is too short. So you all have to live like heroes, you have to live in an extreme way, in order to let some signs about you on the Earth. You have to make new generation say -Wow, he was cool-. You have to scream and be strong to be noticed. Then you have to say to the world -Here I am too! Don't forget about me!-. And don't tell me you can't, cause everyone can be the strongest, can be the best. You all have the skills to be the best. And my duty is to make you understand the best way and the best area where you can be the best. So..any questions?". All the students were speechless. After, one of them advanced. So he exclaimed "Oh..my..God! You are bloody amazing man!". He was Adam Jones. Mr Richardson laughed. "Woop, I asked for questions, not for
assertions". Adam Jones smiled. Then Mr Richardson continued talking "So, there is my LFS too. He's Zac Williams, from Bolton". The guy with the tie advanced. So he said "Hi everyone, my name is Zac, I'm 18 and I'm from Bolton. I totally love archery, and I'm the leader of you guys for this year. Don't esitate and come to me for every kind of information. Hope I'll be able to help you all, even if I'm not mr Richardson". Zac wasn't very thin, he had a pale face, and he had black short hair. He was a little timid and reflective, but sometimes he let his passions and his heart drive him, even if it was a wrong action. "So..who wants to try the bow now?" Mr Richardson proposed. "Oh yeah, there are 12 guys who wanted to play football too. So..Zac go with them and start to organize a match. I'm coming". Zac with some guys started to go toward the football ground. "So, now it's time to try the bow. Eveyone
of you has to try it!! So, come here and take it, I will help you for this time". "The bow? I have never tried it! I could kill someone!!" Sian exclaimed. "We are in the same situation" Jessica said. So they went to take the bow. After a little time, Zac returned. The most part of students took his bow, now everyone was hitting the target with the arrow. Or..they were trying to hit the target. Jessica had the bow in her hands. "Ehm.." she thought. "How can I use it?" she was wondering. Sian just took the bow and shot an arrow. She was wrong and she shot away the arrow. "Oh my God! I killed someone!" she screamed. A guy just advenced. "You didn't kill anyone. If you had killed someone, he would have screamed" he said. Sian looked at that guy. He was Adam Jones. "Let me help you" he said, and he helped Sian to get the right position of the bow. Sian shot an arrow. She hit the target. "Wow!!! I did it! Thank you.." she said. "Adam, my name is Adam" he said. "Thank you Adam" Sian said smiling. Maybe she was blushing. Adam was a thin
guy with blu eyes and black hair. He was very social and jolly. He was massively impulsive too. While he was replying Sian, Mr Richardson arrived. "Hey dude, how about shooting an arrow? There is Zac to help people to shoot their first arrow". "Sure!" Adam exclaimed. Sian gave him the bow. "Your bow will be a lucky charm for me" he said. Then he shot an arrow. He perfectly hit the target. "Wow!" mr Richardson exclaimed, removing his sunglasses. He was amazed. "Wow, you are great, but know let my Zac shoot" he said.Zac was helping Jessica. "Zac! Come here please!" David Richardson said. He came, and he shot an arrow. He was perfect. "Incredible" Adam Jones said. "That's why everyone calls Zac the shooter" Richardson said proud of his student. Zac feigned a smile, then he continued helping Jessica. After, Adam told Sian "Hey, what's your name?". "Sian" she replied. "It's a cute name. Never heard it, but I like it" he said smiling. Sian returned the smile. Meanwhile, Lauren and Jena went to the undergrounds. It was a dark place, even if it was nearly 9 PM. "It's a little...scaring" Jena said. Lauren agreed. Finally they arrived to a room. "It's the room. Good luck Jena" Lauren said with a serious tone. "I don't think we will be able to get out of this room alive" Jena said to be a little jolly. "You what?" a voice behind them said. Jena started. Then she and Lauren looked toward the voice. It was that guy who was named Percy, the LFS. "Mph, let me pass, I'm the LFS" he said arrogant. So, Lauren and Jena entered in the room after Percy. Here there where some desks. Lauren and Jena sit on near desks. There was Mr Robert Gray, with his bendages, near a blackboard. He looked around all the students with the only eye bendages left uncovered. He was very thin, more than mr Richardson. Then he said "I'm Robert Gray and I'm your menton. I will teach to you chemistry, physics and maths, and if I want some lessons for life too". "And..the first lesson is that..you mustn't talk when your teacher is talking!" he exclaimed throwing a chalk to some students who were talking. "So..any questions?" he proposed. No one questioned the teacher. But a guy asked him "Why do you have your body
covered with those bendages?". "Another life lesson. Sometimes, it's better you hide your past. You won't hurt so much. Sometimes the past hurts so bad, more than the present and more than that little illusion of future" he said with a serious tone. "So, there is my LFS, Percy Davis" he continued. A guy with brown long hair advanced. He was wearing a pair of glasses. "I'm Percy Davis. Ask for help if you want" he said. He wasn't so chatty, just like his teacher. "So.." Robert Gray said. "I brought you some tests, to get your potentials in my subjects. Percy, hand
them out" he said. "Oh no..tests. What a drag" Lauren thought, while Percy was giving those papers to the students. After a little time, Drake Anderson finished his test already. Meanwhile, Bianca and Emily were on the third stage of the St Christopher sixth form college. They were looking for the "Aula sidera". "Where is it? I can't wait to see my teacher!" Emily said excited. "Yeah! Me too!" Bianca agreed. They were still walking, when they saw a guy with gray eyes. "Let's ask that guy" Bianca said. So she advanced. "Hey! Can you tell me where the Aula Sidera is please?" Bianca asked. That guy turned his look toward Bianca. "That's the aula sidera" he said indicating a room. "I'm the LFS
of miss Emeli Sandè. I'm Max George" he continued. "Oh, I'm Bianca Claxton. Nice to meet you" Bianca replied holding her hand to his one. "Bianca Claxton. I won't forget this name" Max George said. He returned the handshake and he went toward the room. "Hey! Here I am too!" Emily exclaimed. "That guy is so rude!" she continued. But Max was too far to hear it. So Bianca and Emily got in the room. There were some students, and after Emeli Sandè. She had blonde hair. When she saw Bianca and Emily, she smiled. "Welcome" she said. After a little time, when there were all the students, mrs Sandè said "Hi everyone. My name is Emeli Sandè. I'll be your mentor and your music teacher. This is the first year I teach in this school, so I hope I'll be good in teaching you music and making you fall in love with it. I love music and...". "I'm not very good in introducing myself" she laughed. After she continued "But, if you wanna talk, for everything, don't esitate and come to me. I love hearing you all. I really think that. So..there is Max George, my LFS. Go Max!" she continued smiling. Max George took some steps, so he said "Hi, I'm Max George and I'm your LFS. Hope I'll be good to help you all". He had very short hair, and he was very reflective and laconic. "So...let's see, who wants to sing???" Emeli Sandè proposed. Bianca instinctively said "Me!!" and she advanced. After she said "Come Ems! Come with me!". Emily blushed, but after a little esitation she went with Bianca. "Oh, let's see, sing this" mrs Sandè said giving to Bianca and Emily a paper. After Emeli Sandè went to the piano. "This is a song of mine. I just wrote it on my own" she said starting to play the piano. Bianca and Emily sang for a little time. When they finished, everyone clapped them. They were absolutely great. Max George clapped too. There was Taylor Russo too. He clapped smiling. He was happy to see that Bianca and Emily were great at singing. After Max George said "Congrats...Bianca Claxton and...". "Emily Biggs" Emily said.
Emeli Sandè smiled. "Wow! This year is starting well!" she exclaimed happy. So all the girls spent a lot of time during that new meeting, talking about themselves and their passion for the sing. After, when, all the meetings with the teachers were over, Bianca, Emily, Sian, Jessica, Lauren and Jena gathered in the hall, near the show cases. They were very happy so see each other. "How was your day? And the teachers?" Bianca asked the girls. "Oh..my..God. Robert Gray is mad. He
constricted us to do a test the first day. THE FIRST DAY!" Jena replied. Lauren agreed with a disappointed mouth. "And, how about you?" Emily asked Sian and Jessica. "I don't know, Mr Richardson seems serious. He isn't mad" she said. "Oh, yeah, because shooting arrows during your first day at school is normal" Sian laughed. "Ems, I think the only normal teacher is mrs Sandè" Bianca said to Emliy laughing. "Yeah, we sang this morning" she continued. "Really?" Jessica asked amazed. "Yeah"
Bianca exclaimed. "Wow!! Amazing!" Sian continued. "Today we met a boy instead" Sian said. "Who is he?" Lauren asked. "I don't know. His name is Adam" Sian said. "He helped me to shoot the arrow" she continued. "Ohh, cupid" Jessica laughed. Sian laughed blushing. "Got it! He's the guy we saw on pc last day" Jena exclaimed. Emily agreed. So, after, they started to go to their room. They were walking when they saw Mr Robert Gray with Drake Anderson. "That's Drake!" Jessica said seeing
that guy who had a crash with her some days before. "What is he doing with mr Gray?" Jena asked with a low voice. "I don't know" Lauren replied with a serious tone. Mr Robert Gray and Drake Anderson were going in the undergrounds. Before they disappeared in the darkness of the undergrounds, Robert Gray turned his look toward Lauren. After, the girls spent a little time talking again, after they decided to go to their room, to rest and sleep. The following day would have been based on
the first courses. Bianca was excited, and spent the first part of night talking with Sian and Jessica. She couldn't sleep because of the agitation and the emotion for meeting for the first time her teachers.She continued to think that moment when she sang with Emily and when everyone clapped. After she could fall asleep, ready to the following day.

Chapter 9: First lessons

Finally the following day arrived. The girls were ready to another school day. Today there would have been the first lessons and the first courses, but not with the mentor, with the other teacher, like mrs Collins etc. It was a very important day. The girls woke up and immediately started to organize their schoolbags, with some pens, and exercise-books. Then, Bianca, Sian, and Jessica met with Lauren, Emily and Jena in the passage, just like everyday. Today, all the girls were happier, because
during the lessons they would have been together. So they could sit near each other. "Goodmorning" Jessica said happy. "Oi" Emily replied. "How are you today?" Bianca asked. "Fine" Jena replied. So they all went to the show cases at the floor stage. They saw that the first lesson was with Catherine Collins, so they all went to her classroom. When they arrived, they saw it was a huge classroom, and there were all the students, the same Drake Anderson and the others. There was Adam Jones too. When
he noticed Sian, he advanced toward her. Then he said "Hey! Goodmorning!". Jessica looked at Sian, who replied "Goodmorning Adam!". "How are you?" he asked her. "Oh..well. And you?" she replied. "Oh, it could be better, I hate these lessons!" he said hilarious.
Sian smiled. Now, they were in the classroom, Bianca decided to sit near Sian, Jessica near Emily, while Lauren decided to sit near Jena. After a little time, Mrs Catherine Collins entered in the classroom. "Goodmorning" she said. She was very smart. She was thin, with blonde short hair. She had a strange accent. Probably she wasn't from England. After, she went near the desks with her haughty acts. "So...my name is Catherine Collins. I'm from Poland. I'm your Greek and Latin teacher. I just love those languages, and I will try to make you love them too. Sometimes it's better you love something, before you study it. I think that ancient people were better, and I will try to make you understand why throught the study of these two subjects.
We will study the "mores", the traditions of those people. We will understand, love and study them. And..trust me, I know 6 languages, and I think Latin is the best. "This woman is totally mad, but I appreciate that she is so serious" Lauren thought. "So" that woman said lively. "We start from the beginning, the Greek and Latin population are very ancient. They were on the Earth...". "Bla bla bla. It's so boring" Adam Jones was thinking. No, everyone was thinking that. The lessons continued. Mrs Collins explained the traditions, lives and habitats of Greek and Latin populations. The guys who took some memos were especially Emily Biggs, Drake Anderson and Taylor Russo. After a long time, Mrs Collins said ironic "Excluding that guy..Taylor Russo is your
name, right? And that girl with blonde hair and that boy with black hair, I saw you all weren't concentrated. For this reason tomorrow there will be a test about the things I have explained today. So..the lesson is over. The next one is in the classroom next to this one, with Francesca Peterson. Study hard today. See you tomorrow guys". "Oh no!" Sian exclaimed. "Oh..too bad" Bianca replied disappointed. "I hate tests" Jessica said standing up. "Oh, come on, let's study today, and tomorrow we'll make a good impression to mrs Collins!" Emily said smiling. So all the girls went to the next room. Bianca and Emily were walking near,
while Jessica, Sian, Lauren and Jena were in the new classroom already. "Hey!!" a voice said. Bianca turned her look toward the voice.
It was a very thin guy. He had blonde short hair, green eyes and a lovely smile on his face. "Are you the girls who sang yesterday during Emeli Sandè's lesson?" he asked thoughtful. "Yeah! Me and Emily" Bianca replied indicating Emily. "Oh, you were great! My name is Taylor Russo. I admire you. I wanted to offer to you my congratulations. Well done, your voices were great. "Is he Taylor Russo? Wow. He seems so humble, differently from people from rich families" Emily thought. "Thank you" Bianca said happy. "My name is Bianca Claxton, nice to meet you" she continued, while Emily said "And my name is Emily Biggs". Then they held out their hand to him. He returned the handshake. Then they all entered in the classroom. There was a young girl near the blackboard. When all the students entered, she said "Welcome everyone! My name is Francesca Peterson, I'm your literature teacher". She had big blue eyes and long brown hair. She was wearing a pair of little earrings. She was very young and she smelt really good. She was wearing a pink skirt. "I love literature. Hope you all will be good students. Be quite and concentrated when I speak. I could ask you the last thing I said. And trust me, don't undervalue me as teacher just because I teach literature or because I'm very young. So...now, let's start. We'll start from
the beginning..so..what is the literature? Why did the poets write? Anyone wants to answer?". Emily, Taylor Russo and Drake lifted up
their hands. "Wow, how many bidders!" Francesca Peterson exclaimed. Then she indicated Drake. He replied "In order to get a poetry
identity, to send a message to everyone who read. To satisfy that necessity to get an identity as nation". "Right dude! But be happier
the next time!" Mrs Peterson said smiling. He looked at her with a glaring look, he didn't reply. So mrs Peterson continued her lessons.
At the end, she said that the next lesson was from Nick Cox, and she got out of the classroom. "The first day is stressful already!" Sian exclaimed. "Oh my God, you're right Sian" Jessica tired replied. After a little time another teacher entered in the classroom. He was thin, with a pale face. He had black shot hair and blu eyes. He was wearing a suit, with a blue tie. He was very smart. "Goodmorning" he said with an elegant accent, when he entered in the classroom. "My name is Nick Cox, and I'm your history and geography teacher. Hope you all will be concentrated during my lessons. History and geography are very simple subjects" he said serious. "So..who wants to tell me something about medieval age?" he asked the class. There were the same people who lifted up their hands: Emily, Drake and Taylor Russo. "Emily is such a lovely person in the school too. She is so studious" Taylor Russo thought. Mr Cox looked around him. "So..just three hands? Come on" he said disappointed. No one lifted his hand. "Okey. I'll forgive you just because it's the first day and I want still believe you are timid. Come on, explain me something..you with blonde hair!" he said. After, he indicated Emily.
So Emily started to talk about the medieval age. Taylor Russo looked at her and smiled, after he noticed Jessica too. He looked at her again but she didn't notice him. "Wow! Congrats babe!" Mr Cox said clapping with his style. "Babe? What?" Bianca thought. "You were great, miss.." Cox said. "Miss Biggs" Emily smiled. "Well done Biggs. I like the way you can explain". he continued. Emily smiled again. So Mr Cox continued his lesson till the bell rang. "Oh, I think it's over. See you tomorrow beauts" he said, getting out of the classroom. "Babe? Beauts? What?" Jessica said. "He's totally mad" Bianca laughed. "Oh, everyone is mad here Bianca, everyone" Lauren said with a serious tone. Mr Cox returned in the classroom. "Oh yeah! I was forgetting, for today, your lessons are over. Now there is a meeting between teachers. Wish me luck guys. Gooodbyeeee!" He said getting out of the classroom again. "Oh yeah! For today it's finally over!" Sian said. She nearly screamed it. "Oh, finally" Jena said bored. "I couldn't stand all those teachers any more" Jessica exclaimed. "Oh, let's get back in our rooms. What a stressful day" Lauren said bored. "Yeah! How about a walking after?" Bianca proposed while she was getting out of the classroom with their friends. "It sounds cool, we could make.." Sian started to said but she was interrupted from a voice. "Hi Sian!" he said. It was Adam Jones. "Hi" Sian said. "Don't you introduce me these girls who are your friends?" he said hilarious. "Oh..ehm..yeah! Sure" she affirmed, after a little esitation. So she said indicating every girl "Ehm...they are..Bianca, Emily, Jessica, Lauren and Jena". "Wow" he said amazed. "You all are so pretty" he smiled. "My name is..Adam Jones. But everyone calls me Adam The Best" he affirmed proud. "Adam the best? I hope it's a joke" Bianca thought. "Nice to meet you" Emily said. After a guy very thin with black hair called him. "Adam! Come here! He said. "Oh, I arrive Jason!" Adam said. "So sorry girls, I have to go. Maybe I could date you..for the next time" he said winking. Sian laughed, while Adam went to his friend screaming "Adam Jones on the job!!!!". Lauren looked at Bianca. "What I told you a little time ago? Here everyone's mad" she said with a serious tone. "Oh..you are totally right!" Bianca laughed. So all the girls went
back to their room. It was 5 PM. Meanwhile, all the teachers gathered in another room in the undergrounds again, for another meeting, just
like Mr Nick Cox said. When Nick Cox entered, the most part of teachers was sit on a chair, around a table. Mr Cox sit too. Von Kronen
watched the time. "Where is Robert Gray?" he said with a disappointed tone. Then he looked at Mrs Collins. "Oh, he is coming. I think" she
said. After some minutes, someone opened the door. It was Robert Gray. "Hey! Rob, early as everytime" Mr Cox said sarcastic. "You're late
Robert" Von Kronen said serious. Francesca Peterson looked at him. David Richardson and Emeli Sandè were quite. "Sorry" Gray said without
looking at Von Kronen. He turned his look away irritated. "So...today you all have done your first lessons with these students. And...like
every year, we gathered here to tell each other our impressions. So...what do you think about these students?". So he looked at Mrs Collins. She said disgusted "This year students are totally slack!! No one heard my lesson!". "Maybe because it was boring" Mr Cox replied. "Oh yeah, because history is very interesting!" she said disappointed. "But..just three students got some memos of my lesson. A girl with blonde hair, Taylor Russo and Drake Anderson" after she continued. "Are you talking about of Emily Biggs?" Emeli Sandè asked her. "Mmm. Yeah! It's her name!" Mrs Collins said. Emeli Sandè smiled. "Well done Ems, you are great!" she thought. Von Kronen agreed. After he said. "And you? Richardson?". David Richardson hadn't still talked. He said "In my subject, no one impressed me. But a guy just shot an arrow as well as my Zac. It was great. "What's his name?" Von Kronen said. "Adam Jones" he affirmed. Von Kronen turned his look toward Francesca Peterson. "How about you, Francesca?" he asked her. She started to think. After she said "mmm...three students, Biggs, Russo and Anderson, who was great in answering my question". "Got it" Von Kronen said, writing on a paper. "And how about you?" he said looking at mr Cox. Mr Cox did his tie's knot up. So he said smart "Mmm. Emily Biggs. She was so great and pretty. And..Anderson and Russo too, maybe". Von Kronen consulted Mr Robert Gray. "And you?" he said.
Robert Gray after some seconds of esitation said "No one. They are so young to be mature enough to get my lessons". So Von Kronen looked at
Emeli Sandè. "In the end..you, mrs Sandè?" he asked her. "Mmm. I don't know. But I confess that Bianca Claxton and Emily Biggs were absolutely
great in my subject" she said smiling, maybe a little nervous because it was her first meeting for students' impressions. "Ok, good. Bianca
Claxton you said? Never heard" Von Kronen said serious. "Is this torture over?" Mr Gray said bored. "No" Von Kronen said. "There's another
problem.." he said. "As you know..this school is in some economic troubles. And we absolutely need some money. It's for students too. If we
don't get any money, we won't be able to organize the trip. So..have you got any ideas to avoid this troubles?" he continued. Everyone was
thoughtful, but Emeli Sandè advanced an idea. "How about..organize a...concert?" she proposed. "What?" mr Richardson said. Mrs Sandè continued "Yeah! All the parents of the students will come to see their son singing and they will pay the ticket". "Mmm. It sounds very good" Von Kronen said. "I'll be thinking in these days. Thank you mrs Sandè. Now..you all can go" he said. So, the meeting was over and every teacher stood up in order to get out of that room.

Chapter 10: A strange night

Bianca, Jessica, Lauren, Sian, Emily and Jena stayed in a room for a long time. They studied for a long time, they wanted to be ready for the
test of the following day with mrs Catherine Collins. After they all decided to get out of that room and go to the garden of the school, for a
walking. It was nearly 6 PM. "Yeah! There is a lovely sun in the sky. It will be amazing!" Jessica said, walking in the passage of their room with
the girls. "Yeah!" Bianca agreed. Sian was wearing a pair of sunglasses. "That pair of sunglasses is amazing!" Emily exclaimed looking at Sian. "Yay" Sian agreed. Lauren was quiet, she was wearing a hat, just like the day she met for the first time Bianca, Jessica and Sian. Jena had a book in her hands. She was going to read in the garden. After a funny crossing, they arrived at floor ground. There were a few people. The most part of them was studying in their rooms. Other were studying there at floor ground. Among all these people there was Taylor Russo too. When he saw the girls he smiled, then he advanced and after he said "Hi Bianca, Emily, Jessica!". "Hi Taylor" Emily said happy. "Hi!" he replied. "What are you doing at ground floor? Have you finished studying for today?" then he asked her. "Yeah!" she replied. "Me too" he smiled. "You too? So..how about walking with us?" Bianca proposed. "Walking with you?" he said thoughtful. "Ohh come on!" Sian said. "Oh yeah, I'm Sian, nice too meet you" she laughed. "And these are Lauren and Jena" she continued indicated them. "In this case..ok, I'll come" he said happy. Jessica hasn't talked yet. She was a little moved. Maybe she blushed. So the girls with Taylor arrived in the garden. There was a orange sun. It was the twilight. "What a good landscape" Bianca exclaimed. There were plants almost everywhere, without the trace of a build or something similar. "It's all so natural" Emily continued. Taylor was walking with the girls. He was quiet. The girls founded a place under a tree where there was a big shade. "Uh..let's sit here!!" Jena proposed. So..all of them sit there. They were seeing the twilight. "It's..amazing" Lauren said. After a little silence, Emily asked Taylor "So Taylor..tell us something about you. Where are you from?". Taylor looked at her, after he said "Mmm, I'm from London, even if I was born in Los Angeles, after my family moved to London when I was 8". "Woo, so you are american!" Sian said. "Yeah..american by birth. But I lived in a lot of countries, my father's job has constricted him to move in lot of city,Paris..Berlin..Rome" he continued. He didn't look like proud when he said that. "Oh..and did you like those cities?" Bianca replied. "I totally loved Rome. Italy is good" he said. "Never been there" Lauren said. "Oh..wait" Emily continued.."I was almost forgetting, where are your room's mates?". "Oh..they're still studying" he said looking at the build of the college. "Oh..I think" he continued. "Drake is surely studying" after he said. "Drake?" Lauren asked him. "Yes, Drake, Drake Anderson" he said looking at Jessica. She returned his look. After she smiled to him. "That guy who was the first to compile the test. He is Drake Anderson" Emily thought. "And who is the other guy who lives in the same room with you?" Sian asked him. "Uh..it's..Adam..Adam Jones" Taylor replied. "Adam Jones?" Sian asked again. "Yeah! Do you know
him? He is a little...strange" Taylor said. "Oh..yeah, that mad guy" Lauren thought. "Yeah! I know him. He's jolly" Sian replied. Taylor agreed. "Have you any brothers or sisters Taylor?" Bianca asked him. "Oh..no. Unfortunately no. But I'd like to have brothers" he replied. "It's lonely growing without brothers. You have to learn all on your own" he continued. A little sad this time. After, they all turned their look toward the sun. It was disappearing. "Oh..I think it's a late hour". Taylor Russo said. After he watched the time. "I was right. It's 8 PM". "Time flies when you are with good people" he continued standing
up. "See ya soon girls" he said. After he started to get back in the school. When he was far, Jessica stood up. "It's time to get back for us too" she said. The girls agreed and they all decided to went to their rooms. Taylor walked till he reached the school, and after he walked toward his room. He knocked. After a little time, another guy opened the door. "Where have you been Taylor?" he asked him. It was Adam Jones. After he went to lay into a bed. There was another guy. He was shirtless, watching himself in the mirror. He was Drake Anderson. "So, where have you been?" he asked him again, with a very serious tone. He looked like a little angry. Taylor, took a little esitation, after he replied "I was walking". Drake waited, in case Taylor wanted to continue. "Walked?"
he asked again. "So lonely Taylor.." Adam Jones continued, jolly. "Oh no, I wasn't alone. I just walked with some girls" Taylor continued vacillating. "Who are they? Are they pretty? Do you think I could date them?" Adam Jones asked him. Drake looked at him with a terrible look. He didn't appreciate Adam's humor. "What?" Adam Jonas said to Drake. After Taylor continued "They are 6 girls. They are so nice. Bianca, Sian, Lauren, Jennifer, Jessica..". After he said "And Emily, the girl who lifted her hand during the lessons, do you remember Drake?". Drake didn't look at him. Maybe he agreed. Maybe not. Taylor looked at him shirtless.
After he noticed a tattoo on his shoulder. "You..have a tattoo Drake?" Taylor asked him. Drake didn't reply, continued looking at him in the mirror. He had a tattoo on his shoulder. It was a japanese letter. Taylor didn't know japanese language. "What does it mean?" he asked Drake. Drake looked at his tattoo. "I don't know" he said serious. "I have had this since a was a 13. My brother has got one similar to this. But I don't know what it means" he continued. "Do you have a brother?" Taylor asked again amazed. He'd have loved having a brother. "Yes, but I don't wanna talk about him" Drake replied. "I see" Taylor replied, a little disappointed. "What's his name, Drake?" Adam asked him. "I said I don't wanna talk about him" Drake replied bold. "Ooook, sorry dude!" Adam Jones continued. "I didn't know he had a brother. It would amazing having a brother. Who knows what's his name, if he attended this school, or he is a lil brother. A baby to love and hug..." he was thinking. The sun officially sinked. After the meal in the Aula Magna, everyone got in his own room. The following day,would have been stressful, so Bianca, Jessica, Lauren, Sian, Emily and Jena, decided to go to bed early. They quickly fell asleep. It was nearly 11 PM. The moon was high in the sky. It shoone on the windows of that ancient built. It was all so quiet, when..someone opened a door of a room. A young guy with black hair opened the door of his room. In the dark the only thing everyone could see was his deep green eyes. But no one was here. He was walking quiet. In the girls' room, no one heard someone walking in the passage. After, Jessica woke up, she was very sensible to noises. She had a nightmare, maybe. She got up without making noise. So Sian and Bianca continued sleeping. After she opened the door. She was very quiet, and she got out of the room too. Meanwhile, Drake Anderson, arrived at
floor stage. He was walking. Who knows what he was thinking. Maybe he was thinking about his brother, he was having a flashback, or he was just wondering the meant of his tatto. He said his brother persuaded him to get that tatto, but after...he didn't tell him what it meant. The strange facts was that he had another tatto similar to Drake's one. He had a lot of doubts and he was trying to solve them walking. He arrived near the door, ready to go in the garden, to think. He needed some air for his
brain. He was walking when he heard a noise. Someone was taking steps near him. Was it Jessica, maybe? "Who is it?" Drake thought. He continued walking, taking no care of the one who walking in that room. After a voice said "Drake!". The guy turned his look, in the darkness. He didn't see anyone. Jessica, was there. He heard the voice too, but she didn't reply. She was a little scared, but she was looking at that scene too. After, Drake found in the darkness an eye. After a little time, something lit up the face of Drake, and after it lit the whole room up. "Mr Gray" Drake said. "Drake, come on. Get back in your room again" he
said with a calm tone. "You could be my mentor, but I don't take orders from you" Drake said, arrogant as everytime. Robert Gray looked like angry. He was advancing toward Drake when another man arrived. It was Sean Von Kronen. "Good evening guys, or should I say good night? Do you think it's the time to joke? Everyone is sleeping" he said, getting closer to Drake. After he patted his shoulders. "So come on, mister Anderson, get back in your room" he smiled. Drake looked at him, after he returned to his room a little disappointed. Jessica was still watching the scene. When Drake was far, Sean Von Kronen advanced toward
mr Robert Gray. "Robert.." he said. "He isn't Josh. He is Drake. So don't be angry with him. He is just a poor guy who has to suffer all the acts of his family" after he continued. "But it's the same family, Von Kronen" Gray replied, with a not very low voice. Jessica was still listening. "Oh..then,, you have to know Robert...you must know that Drake's family is.." Von Kronen started to say. After, he saw Jessica. "Miss..." he said. "Agombar!" Jessica exclaimed.
It was scarying. He was afraid Von Kronen would have punished her. "Oh..don't you think it's time to go to bed? It's nice, avoiding dreams and nightmare walking, but...don't you think that reality has nightmares and dreams too?" he asked her with a smile. "Yes" Jessica agreed. "And reality's nightmares are worse than your nightmares.." Von Kronen continued. "He looks like nice, this chancellor" Jessica thought. "Oh, sometimes I can see all nightmares of reality, and not dreams" Jessica after replied. Von Kronen advanced toward her. After he patted her shoulder. "Oh, it's just because you haven't eyes to see the dreams.
You need to stay positive, darling. Goodnight, miss Agombar" he replied. Jessica smiled, wishing a goodnight to him too. After she returned to her room, ready to fall asleep this time, while Von Kronen and Robert Gray continued walking.

So, did you like the chapter? If you liked, let a comment here please. It would make me very happy. Or, tell me if you liked it here on my twitter. Thank you so much for reading and commenting. Thank you. You make me really happy :-) Sorry for the bad English. I'm translating it from Italian language.

__benny
view post Posted on 20/9/2012, 21:38

Hi guys! Today I'm going to post new chapters! So sorry if I haven't posted new chapters for all this time! So, hope you all like these 4 chapters! Enjoy! :) Remember that you can leave a comment here if you want! Or you can send a tweet to me here and tell me if you liked these new chapters! Thank you! I just noticed there are more than 100 views!! wooop! thank you to everyone who read! ;) Enjoy!

Chapter 11: Zac Williams, a strange guy

The following day arrived very soon. When Bianca, Sian and Jessica woke up, there were some sunbeams which entered in the room through the windows. Between a yawn and a laugh, the girls got ready to the lessons very soon. Bianca, Jessica and Sian met their friend Lauren, Emily and Jena in the passage, as everyday. "Goooooodmorning!" Sian exclaimed happy. "Hi darling" Emily smiled. "Are you ready for the test?" Lauren asked. "This is the second day I meet Mrs Collins and I hate her already" Jessica babbled. "Oh come on, the greek and latin language aren't so boring, after all" Jena said. "Who are you and what did you do to Jena?" Sian laughed. So all the girls went to floor stage, to see the show cases. When they arrived, there were two guys near the show cases. "Uh, that's Taylor!" Bianca said. The girls smiled and told him "hi". "Goodmorning" Taylor said happy. Next to him there was another guy who was quiet. He was Drake. Taylor showed himself as a kindly guy, so he decided to introduce Drake to the girls. "Ehm girls..this is Drake, my room mate" he said, a little timid. All the girls said their names. Drake replied with a very cold "Hi, I'm Drake Anderson". He didn't look at them. "Oh..be more kindly please Drake" Taylor said to him. So, Drake feigned a smile. He was very good at feigning. "Hi, my name is Drake, nice to meet you" after he said again, more kindly this time, but annoyed. So, there were some handshakes with the girls. "Where are you from Drake?" Sian asked him. "I come from my house" he replied. "Just kidding" after he said. "I come from Edimburgh" he continued, with a smile. So he entered in the classroom with Taylor, after they said goodbye to the girls. "Not going to lie. He's strange" Lauren said when he was too far to hear her words. "Yeah.." Jessica agreed. So they entered in the classroom too. There was Mrs Catherine Collins who was waiting for the students already. The girls took some seats, Bianca sit next to Sian, Jessica next to Jena and Emily next to Lauren this time. There were the three LFSs too: Max George, Zac Williams and Percy Davis. Max George recognized Bianca and Emily when they entered, Percy Davis looked at Lauren with an ominous look. Zac Williams couldn't stop looking at Bianca. After a long esitation he turned his look toward Max George, a little embarassed. When every student took his seat, mrs Collins went at the centre of the room, after she said "Goodmorning guys. Slept well? Did you studied yesterday? Today, there will be the Greek and Latin test. Hope you all are ready to face it. Here there are the three LFS, to help me to control you during the test. So..Percy, Zac, Max, hand this tests out. Good luck guys, give your best". So the three LFS started to give the students their tests. When everyone got his own, everybody started to compile and write. Emily was very quick to think and write. In fact she was the first to give the compiled test to mrs Collins. A little time after, Taylor Russo finished the test and stood up, giving the paper to mrs Collins. The three LFS were
walking around the class with their astringent acts. The time was going by. Drake Anderson finished his test too and he gave it to mrs Collins. It wasn't an easy test. Bianca, Jessica, Sian, Lauren and Jena were still getting involved in compiling that test. After a little time Lauren finished too. Bianca had to compile one question in order to finish the test. She was still thiniking about that question, when Zac Williams, the LFS, passed near her desk. He noticed the question Bianca couldn't reply, and he decided to suggest Bianca the right answer without be noticed by Mrs Collins. Bianca smiled to him, after she was ready to thanks him when he said "Shh". After he continued walking around the classroom. "Did he...help me?" Bianca still coundn't believe it. "He is a LFS, but not for my mentor. We should be...enemies, not friends" Bianca thought. "Oh enemy. Not really enemy, but we shouldn't be friends. I really can't get why he helped me. If I have free time today I'll ask him" she continued. After she stood up and gave the test to mrs Collins. After a long time, every student finished his test. "Thank you" mrs Collins said. "Tomorrow I'll bring them back to you, with your scores" she continued getting out of the room. So, all the students got ready for the following lesson. In the passage, Bianca told her friends what Zac Williams did for her. "He is the assistant of my mentor. He should have helped me" Sian protested laughing. "Mmm, it's strange" Jessica said. "I don't amaze for anything anymore" Lauren said. "It's a strange event, but I think you should
thank him, even if he's from another mentor" Emily proposed to Bianca. Bianca looked at her. "You say?" she asked. "Yes, you should. No you must thank him" Emily continued. So Bianca decided to thank him, that guy named Zac, after all the lessons. So, there were all the lessons, with Emeli Sandè, mr Robert Gray, Mr Richardson and with Nick Cox too. It was 5 PM when the lessons were finally over. The girls gathered together again in the passage. Emily, and Jena decided to go to their room. Jessica went toward her room too. She said she needed a shower. "So..good luck sweetie" Emily said to Bianca, after she advanced toward the rooms with Jena, who said "See ya later". Now there were Sian, Bianca and Lauren. "So..how can we find him?" Bianca asked her friends. "How about asking Richardson?" Sian proposed. "Nah...we can find Zac Williams on our own" Lauren said, maybe a little bored. After, they all advanced toward the garden, maybe Zac Williams, a lover of archery, was there. Meanwhile, all the teachers gathered together again in a dark room in the undergrounds. Von Kronen convoked all the teachers, again. "Hi everyone" he said when all the teachers took their seats. "Why have we all been called today??" Richardson asked him. "Oh.." he said. "Maybe we found a solution to the economic problem. And I wanted to share it with you all" Sean Von Kronen continued."Really?" Francesca Peterson asked him with her ringing voice. He agreed. "It's the solution Emeli Sandè tried to suggest us" Von Kronen added. "We are going too organize three events, one for every mentor. After, the three LFS will vote for these activities, and we will choose two of them. We'll organize these two events, at the end of the year. So...what do you all think about it?" Sean Von Kronen asked everyone again. "Mmm. Yes" Mr Richardson replied thoughtful. "But how can we choose what organize?" after he asked. "Ask your student, eh? Trust them. I saw there are some brilliant minds this year" Von Kronen replied proud. "So..tomorrow, we will gather together again, and we will talk about the entries of your students. Ok?" Von Kronen asked everyone again. "Yes" Emeli Sandè said. So, all the teachers stood up and got out of the room. Meanwhile, in the garden, Bianca, Lauren and Sian were still looking for Zac Williams. After, they decided to try to get in the floor stage. There they found him. He was walking with a book in his hands, with his humble acts. "Here he is" Sian said with a low voice. "Yes" Bianca agreed. "Now I go!" she continued. Lauren smiled, while Bianca started to advance toward Zac. She started running. Zac was quiet. He was walking, calm and quiet. "Hey!" he heard someone was calling him. He turned his look toward the voice. It was Bianca. "Hey" she said again, a little breathless because of the run. "I just wanted to tell you...thank you for helping me during the test" Bianca continued. "Oh...your welcome..." he said letting the phrase uncomplete, in order to get the
name of the girl who thanked him. "Bianca, Bianca Claxton" Bianca continued his phrase. After she smiled. "So..you're welcome, Bianca" he said. But after an esitation, her smile turned into bafflement. "Why did you help me?" she asked, thoughtful. "I don't know...A voice just told me to help you when I was near your desk" he said. "It's strange" Bianca replied. "Yeah" Zac agreed. "But I think I got the answer. A friend of mine said that when two affine personalities are close, they can hear each other without speaking. Maybe it's for this reason that I heard you" he continued calm. Bianca stayed. She was very amazed, but after she asked him "And why didn't I hear you?". "Oh..I don't know" he replied thoughtful. "Maybe it's because the noise of your heartbeat was stronger than my thoughts. It's possible you were moved and excited" he continued. Bianca made a strange smile. "Wow.." after she said. He smiled. After, Bianca watched the time. "Woop, it's late, I have
to go now...see you soon Zac" she said hasty, but Zac stopped her. "Hey..and If I wanted to see you again?" he asked her, a little moved. "Mmm, I think you will hear me. We're affine you said, right?" she said starting to go toward Sian and Lauren, who were still waiting for her. "I'm sure we will meet again, Bianca...I'm sure, rarely my intuition is wrong. Think this time it wasn't me to shoot the arrow" Zac said when she was far. Bianca ran toward Sian and Lauren. "And..?" Sian said excited. "Yes B, tell us how he was" Lauren added. "Oh, he's sweet, but I'm not feeling a romantic boy" Bianca said, walking with Sian and
Lauren. So they all laughed, returning to their rooms.

Chapter 12: A new project

When Bianca, Lauren and Sian got in Bianca's room, there were Jessica, Emily, and Jena already. They had been waiting for them. "So?" Jessica asked. "Ehm..I don't know where to start" Bianca said hesitating. "We met Zac" Sian started. After Bianca narrated how that guy was, her impressions. "He's sweet" Jessica commented amazed when Bianca finished. "I think he's better than the other LFS" Lauren said. "Percy..the LFS of Mr Gray is arrogant and horrid" after she continued, making Sian laugh. They continued their conversation, till it was nearly 10 PM, when they all decided to go to bed, ready to the following day. When all the light turned off, Bianca stayed alone in her bed, while Sian and Jessica were sleeping. Bianca was with herself, her brain, heart and her thoughts.
Zac really marked her, but she was still diffident about him. After a quiet and a calm night, the following day arrived with strong sunbeams. It hadn't rained yet since the girls were at that school. After Bianca, Sian and Jessica met Lauren, Emily and Jena in the passage and after they arrived at floor stage, they saw on the show cases that the day would have been based on a meeting with mentors. "Wow. I haven't seen Emeli Sandè in ages" Emily exclaimed, happy. "Oh no!" Jena complained. "Robert Gray is waiting" Lauren laughed, apparently bored. "So..it's time to separate again" Jessica affirmed. "I think it's an important notice, because rarely there are meeting just with mentors" Lauren said. "Maybe" Jena replied. "Mmm, so..let's go to our lessons, and let's hope they will finish soon" Sian exclaimed hopeful,starting to go with Jessica toward the garden in order to meet David Richardson. So, Lauren and Jena advanced toward the underground and Bianca and Emily toward the room of Emeli Sandè. When they arrived in the room, there was the whole class. The most part of them just took their seats. "Good morning" Max George said when he noticed Bianca and Emily. "Good morning" Emily said happy. So, Bianca and Emily took their seats. After a
while, mrs Emeli Sandè entered in the room too. "Good morning" she said, a little worried. After, the teacher looked at Max George's grey eyes. After she slowly assented. "So guys..today it's a very important day. Because..as you all know.." she started. Meanwhile, Robert Gray was saying nearly the same things in the undergrounds. "As you all know, the school is in an economic crisis. Right, financial troubles" Robert Gray was saying calm. "And we need a way to make the help the school, in order to get a school trip too in these following months" he continued. In the same time, Mr Richardson was saying in the garden "So, we
thought about some shows or initiatives we could organize, in order to get some money". "Dude what do you mean with...show?" Adam asked him with a loud voice. David Richardson laughed. "Something everyone would pay to see. Like.." he said thoughtful. "Like you dancing, Adam" he continued joking. Everyone laughed. "I would pay to see him dancing too" Sian told Jessica, who agreed with a laugh. After, mr Richardson moved serious again. "So, that's why, we've decided to call you in order to get you all involved in this new project" he continued. Meanwhile, in a room of the college, Emeli Sandè was finishing her discuss "So, you all could help us proposing something like a show or a kind of performance we could organize in these months". So, while all the students were still thoughtful Emeli Sandè smiled, happy for making that discuss. "Obviously, when we decide the activity, the LFS will vote for it and the partecipants will choose their favourite activity on the show cases at the floor stage. And, obviously the activity has to be linked to the subject I teach, in this case..music. Got it?" she asked the
students. Everyone agreed. "So...what would you like to organize? I thought..how about organizing a band with everyone and play a song at the last of the year?" she proposed again. Everyone was thoughtful, maybe they wanted to agree, but a voice rose louder between the other. It was the voice of Bianca. "And...how about organizing a show with some musical groups? We would get more money, if we organized more shows" she proposed. "Yeah!!!" Emily immediately approved. Max George looked at Bianca with his cold and grey eyes. Emeli Sandè reflected for a while. "Mmm. It sounds good. Who agrees?" after the teacher asked everyone. Taylor Russo was the first to stand up. After he said "I trust in Bianca and Emily. It's an amazing idea. You have my support. We could find the best musicians too with this great idea". He looked at Bianca and Emily and he started clapping. When everyone noticed him clapping, the most part of students stood up to clap. They all approved Bianca's idea. Max George got closer to Bianca, after he said "Good one Miss Claxton, good one...". "So, I agree, what do you think about it Max?" Emeli Sandè asked her LFS. That guy approved. Bianca and Emily hugged each other from the happiness. They were happy to see everyone loved their idea, and with this chance they could sing together with Jessica, Sian, Lauren and Jena too. Meanwhile, in the garden, Richardson was proposing some activities. "So, what do you all think we should do?" he asked everyone. While every student was still thoughtful, Richardson looked at Zac. Zac advanced toward the students.
"Uh that's Zac, the boy Bianca met yesterday" Sian said with a low voice to Jessica. "I know, I know" Jessica replied. "So..how about organizing a football match? A little tournament, with some teams. Who agrees?" Zac proposed to all the students, with his serious but not cold acts. "And how about girls?" a girl asked him. "There will be another tournament for the girls too" he simply replied. "Amazing! It looks like incredible. Such an incredible idea! Well done Zac!"Mr Richardson exclaimed, apparently too exalted. After he clapped, and everyone agreed. Meanwhile, in the underground the situation was a little more difficult: no one could find the idea, even if, probably mr Gray was the most intelligent of teachers. No one proposed anything. Maybe all the students were afraid. After
a long esitation and a long silence, Lauren, Lauren Deegan stood up, getting Gray's attention. "Oh my God! what are you doing?" Jena asked her with a low voice. Lauren showed herself proud and after she said "Mmm, Mr Gray, we could organize fireworks through a chemical reaction with the materials and elements we don't use in the laboratory. It would be useful, free and maybe good". There was a long silence. Mr Gray stared at Lauren with his eye for a long time. He looked at her up and down. After he said calm "Mmm. It seems a good idea, mrs Deegan. Do you all approve?". Jena started immediately to clap, and scream
"Yes! Yes!". After a while, everyone was clapping Lauren for her idea. A comfortable, free and beauty one. Percy looked at Lauren. Drake Anderson looked at Lauren too. Maybe he would have got that idea before Lauren, or he was amazed or a little envious. Maybe a little amazed, after he feigned a clap too. After a lot of time, the teachers started to declare over that meeting. They said that during the next week they would have gathered together with every LFS and then they would have organized a new meeting where there would have been a final decision, with the abolition of one of three. After that decision there would
have been the preparations and everyone would have chosen his favourite activity. So, finally, for that day the meetings were over. So, Bianca and Emily were walking toward the door of the classroom when mrs Emeli Sandè called them. They got back near their teacher. "Well done miss Claxon and miss Biggs. I really appreciated your idea. I really hope it will become reality" she said, happy. Bianca and Emily agreed, and after Max George said "I'm sure it will". So, Bianca and Emily said goodbye to the teacher and her LFS and got out of the classroom. In the passage they met Taylor Russo. "Hi girls" he said. "Hi" they replied happy. "Oh yeah, I was almost forgetting. I wanted to tell you congratulations. I really do love your idea. I will support it till it's organized" he continued smiling. "Oh thank you" Bianca said blushing. "You're welcome Bianca" Taylor replied, patting her shoulder. After he went away. Bianca and Emily looked at each other, with a smile of satisfation. After she laughed and she went at floor ground to meet their friends.

Chapter 13: An animated day

When Bianca and Emily gathered at floor ground with Lauren, Jena, Sian and Jessica, they were so happy to see each other. Then they went to the rooms and they talked about their day and their meeting with their mentors. They talked about the show mentors proposed and their ideas. "It's amazing" Bianca said. "We could join Emeli Sandè's project" she continued. The most part of girls approved. "It's a very good chance to sing" Jessica thought. So, they all continued talking till it was 10 PM. So they decided to go to bed, ready for another day of lessons. The sun arose quickly, and the girls got dressed and met in the passage soon.
They went to floor ground, and they went to the classrooms for the lessons. That was a stressful day, with mrs Collins and mr Gray's lessons. In the afternoon, the girls got out of the classroom. They were very tired. "Oh..I totally need a shower" Sian exclaimed. "I need to relax. Absolutely" Jessica replied. "I think I'll walk. I just need a little walk" Bianca said tired. "I'm going to the garden. Someone wanna come?" she asked the girls. "Oh no..I only need my bed" Emily
replied. So the girls separated, Bianca went to the garden. It had been a stressful day and she needed air. Jessica, Sian, Emily, Lauren and Jena advanced toward their rooms instead. Bianca arrived in the garden. She looked around herself. No one was there. "Oh, it's so calm" she thought. She started to advance toward a tree, to see the twilight again. After she heard a noise, just like an arrow someone was shooting. Bianca instinctively turned her look toward that noise. Someone was shooting some arrows. It was Zac Williams. He noticed her. And he told Bianca "Hi Biancaaaa", without losing focus on his bow and his arrow. Bianca
advanced toward him. "Hi.." she said. "What are you doing here?" he asked her. "Oh..I was walking..It has been a stressful day" she replied. "Tell me..have Mrs Collins or Robert Gray made your day stressful?" he asked her again. "You know them very well. Both of them, but especially mrs Collins. I hate her" Bianca said again. He continued shooting arrows. "She is your greek and latin teacher, right?" he asked serious. "Yes" Bianca agreed. There was an embarassing silence, when Zac shot another arrow. "You know..." he said leaning the bow on the ground. "There was a Greek God who used to hit people with his arrows. Did mrs Collins talk with you all about him?" he asked Bianca, serious again. "Mmmmm, no..." Bianca replied thoughtful. "Oh..in this case, I'll talk to you about him" he said, happy, maybe. "There was a Greek God, named Cupid who used to make two people love each other hitting them with some arrows. Cupid was a baby son of Bareness and Abundance, two greed Gods. Do you know what it mean?" Zac said. Bianca shaked her head. "No" she said. She loved listening to that story. Zac made a little smile. After he continued. "That fact that Cupid is son of Bareness and Abundance means that the love is poor. It doesn't look for money, but it completes you" he said. Bianca blushed. "Got it?" he said smiling. "Oh...of course. It's a great story. Where did you hear it?" Bianca asked him again. "A friend of mine told me that. He said that I would have had to say it to a person I...." he started to say but he was interrupted by Sian who ran toward Bianca and Zac. "Oh my God guys! Come at floor stage!!! It's very important" she screamed. Zac immediately stood up. "I'm a LFS, I have to see what is happening" he thought. "Sorry Bianca, we'll continue this chat soon. I have to go" he said, starting to go toward the floor stage with Sian. Bianca stood up too. "Wait! Sian! I'm coming too" she screamed, running. After a long and stressful run they arrived at floor stage. Zac opened the door and they noticed there were some students, with Jessica, Lauren, Jena and Emily too. At the centre of the floor ground there was Taylor, who was blocking Drake Anderson, angry. Opposite to them there was another guy, blocked by Adam Jones. "Let me go, Taylor!" Drake was growling. "What's happening here?" Zac said going at the centre of the room. "What's happened while I was in the garden?" Bianca asked Sian with low voice. Jessica and Lauren got closer to them. "They ruined my relax afternoon" Lauren said bored. "Oh, we were walking when we noticed Drake and the other guy arguing. After Taylor and Adam arrived. I didn't know you were with Zac" Sian said. "I see, I met him in the garden" Bianca replied. "It's a strange thing. I heard they argued because Drake had a smash with that guy" Jessica said. "Such a stupid
thing" Emily commented. Zac said "Come on guys, we should be friends. We should be just like a family. Here we want to teach you to live, not Latin, not chemistry. So, try to get along well". After he went toward the guy Adam Jones blocked. "So...is it ok, Thomas?" Zac asked the guy. That guy agreed. After he excused him with Adam and Zac. After, Zac went toward Drake. He looked at him with an atrocious look. "It's ok, Taylor. Drake, here we are not stupid. We punish who infringes our laws. Ok?" Zac said, more serious and angry this time. "I've never seen Zac so acerb" Bianca told Sian with a low voice. After Robert Gray arrived. Maybe he had watched that scene since the beginning, but he didn't interfere. "Let me go!" Drake said contrarious to Taylor. "Oh come on Drake! That's a stupid thing! Stop it!" Taylor exclaimed. "What do you know about the loss of a family Taylor? You, you have lived with your family in the abundance of money since you were born" after he continued. Adam looked like a little moved. After Roberty Gray got closer to Drake. He put his arm on Drake's shoulder. "Come on Drake" he said with a low voice. Taylor went away. He looked like worried. Jessica immediately went after him. "Where are you going Jess?" Jena asked her. "To help a friend" Jessica replied bold. "And you? What are you
looking at? Come on! Go to your rooms!" Zac exclaimed. The crowd of students started to disappear. "Shall we wait Jess?" Sian asked her friends. "Nah...I think she will spend a lot of time. Taylor looked like a little disconsolate" Lauren affirmed. After, they all went toward their rooms. Meanwhile, Jessica managed to reach Taylor after a long and a stressful run. He was sit on the ground at the bottom of a passage. It was difficult seeing him,but Jessica managed to find him. "Hey.." she said timid. "Leave me alone" he said with an insecure tone. "I just wanted to talk. I promise I won't annoy you" Jessica replied. "Oh, in this case, do what you want" Taylor said. Jessica sit next to him. "So...what's happened with Drake?" she asked him. "Nothing of important. I was wrong. That guy affronted Drake's fam, saying that them didn't teach him good ways. I thought it was an useless thing. He made me notice it wasn't useless, for the ones who...aren't like me" he said, sad. "Like you? Like what?" Jessica asked him again. "Like me, who lived a happy childhood. I am always wrong" he replied. "But everyone must live a happy childhood. And you aren't always wrong. You just need..." Jessica said. "To change the way you see the world. You will be right then" she continued. "You could be right with this" Jessica said giving him her pair of glasses. He wore Jessica's glasses. He laughed. Jessica laughed
with him. After they looked in each other's eyes, with an intense and deep look. "So?" after Jessica asked him. He stood up. "I didn't change the way I see the world with this, but I changed my sadness" he laughed, helping Jessica to stood up. "Thank you Jess" he said hugging her. "Oh..anytime Taylor" Jessica replied hugging him too. "So, how about returning to our rooms?" Taylor proposed, a little happier this time. "Yeah!" Jessica agreed. So they came back to their room. Here Jessica narrated to the girls what happened with Taylor, while they were still amazed for the things which happened that day.

Chapter 14: A guy named Drake

Jessica returned to girls' room. "So...what's happened Jess?" Sian asked her. "Mission complete. Taylor is ok now" she replied, with a smile on her face. "Glad he's ok" Bianca smiled. "But there's something strange. I don't get why Drake gets angry when someone talks about his family" Jessica continued. "Did Taylor talk with you about it?" Lauren asked her. "No" Jessica replied disappointed. "And did you ask him?" Emily questioned her friend. "No" Jessica replied again. "You should ask him" Jena said. "Maybe we can help" she continued. Jessica agreed, even if she was still thoughtful. They continued talking still it was nearly 10 PM.
Then, they decided to go to bed. It had been a very stressful day. The following day they woke up very soon. After they organized their schoolbags for the lessons, Bianca, Jessica and Sian met Lauren, Emily and Jena in the passage. So, they went to the aula where there would have been lessons. It had been a busy day, between lessons of mr Gray, Richardson and mrs Collins. At the end of lessons, the girls were at the floor ground. "So, what we do?" Sian asked her mates. "I will find Taylor. I wanna talk to him" Jessica said bold. After she went in the garden, looking for Taylor. "And how about us?" Sian asked Bianca, Lauren, Jena and Emily. "Oh, you said you wanted to get some informations about Drake eh? How about trying to consult the library? Maybe this school conserves something of every student. And, we could find some informations about Drake" Lauren said thoughtful. "YOU ARE A GENIOUS LAUREN" Sian exclaimed. "Uhm, I think me and Emily will go to mrs Sandè. She looks like so kindly, we could get some information, uh?" Bianca proposed. "Ok" Jena agreed. "So, let's meet here at 8 PM, ok?" Jena asked. Then, all the girls went away. Jessica was looking for Taylor in the garden, Bianca and Emily were going to miss Sandè's room and
Jena, Lauren, and Sian were going to the library. They were hoping that there they would have found an annual, with some informations about the students.The first to find out something was Jessica. She was walking alone, when she noticed Taylor. She was looking at the sun. He was very thoughtful. Jessica advanced toward him. He didn't notice her, till she said "Hi!". She smiled. He noticed her. "Oh, you scared me" he laughed. After an intense second when Taylor looked in her deep eyes, Jessica asked him "What were you doing here Taylor?". "I saw you thoughtful" she continued, a little worried. "Oh, nothing..I was..thinking" he replied. "What?" Jessica asked him again. "Oh..nothing of important, don't worry" he smiled. "Are you sure?" Jessica asked him. "Are you sure it's not for yesterday? I have seen you moved since yesterday. Is something wrong?" she continued worried. "Oh..no. I'm just a little sorry for Drake. He has lived a horrible life. And the fact I've lived a rich and a good life makes me feel a little...guilty" he said, with the head turned toward the ground. There was the silence now. "Oh..so sad" Jessica thought. "I'm...sorry" Jessica said patting his shoulder. "Don't worry about it.." he smiled. "We should be sorry for Drake..." he continued. "Why?" Jessica asked him. "Oh, it's just too sad that he has lived without parents since he was a child" Taylor started to say. Jessica
turned her head toward the ground. She was sad for that. "They died when he was a child. He grew up with his brother..." Taylor continued the story. "And...without money" he finished. "Oh so sad. What a difficult life" Jessica commented. Taylor agreed, turning his head toward the twilight. "But...some beautiful things are free, just like this twilight" he said. "Or your eyes.." he thought, looking at her. Jessica smiled. Meanwhile, Sian, Lauren and Jena got in the library. "So?" Sian asked the girls. Jena looked too excited. She would have been able to read all those books. Lauren looked at Jena. "We should try to find the..." she was
saying when she was interrupted by Jena, who screamed "There!" indicating something. "The annual!!" Lauren finished the phrase, running toward Jena. Sian took the book. "Let's see" she said browsing. They had browsed for a long time, when they found the section "Anderson". There were some names, but one of them was evident for the girls. It was Drake Anderson. "Oh no! But this annual says just when he started attending the lessons and when he finished the school" Jena exclaimed bored. Lauren agreed. "Wait" after she said, indicating a name and a photo near the photo of Drake. "The last one related to him attended the school some years ago" she said. "His name is Josh Anderson" Sian said. "And..?" Jena asked them again. "He's just one who is related to him" she exclaimed. "No, you're wrong" Lauren said. "If you got more involved, you would see that he didn't finished the school. There's the date he started the school, but not the date he finished. Oh, it's erased" she continued. "Oh my God. Such a genious Lauren, but now?" Sian asked her. "Oh, nothing. It was just interesting" Lauren laughed. "We found out nothing" she laughed again getting out of the room. "She's right Sian. Let's return to floor ground" Jena said, a little disappointed. Meanwhile, in mrs Sandè's room, there were Emily and Bianca. "So, beauts, why did you come here?" Emeli Sandè asked her smiling and offering them a cup of orange juice. She had a lovely room. There was a piano and some papers. "Oh, we just come for a friend, Drake Anderson" Bianca said. "Interesting. Is he your boyfriend?" Emeli Sandè asked her smiling. "Oh no, no!" Bianca said embarassed. "We just saw him a little moved about his family, and we should know something more. So we could help me" Emily continued. "So..you would like to know something more about his family and his story, right?" mrs Sandè asked them. "Exatly" Bianca replied. "Mmmm. Let's see" Emeli Sandè said thoughtful. "I am afraid I can't help you..." she continued. "The only thing I know about his life is tha this parents are died..when he was a child" she said sad. "Oh..." Bianca said with a low voice. Emily patted her shoulder. That thing made them very sad. "Thank you miss Sandè" Emily said standing up with Bianca. Mrs Sandè smiled. So, Emily was getting out of the room with Bianca, when Bianca turned her look toward mrs Sandè. Then she said. "Oh, I was almost forgetting teacher. I can't wait for our musical project" she said with a smile on her face. Emily smiled
and after Mrs Sandè smiled too. After a long time, Bianca, Emily, Jessica, Sian, Lauren and Jena gathered together at floor ground. "So? What did you find out?" Jessica asked them. "I found out that Drake has a brother..." Jessica said. "And we that his parents died" Bianca continued. "And you?" Emily asked Sian, Lauren and Jena. "Ehm...we...searched and..we..." Sian started to say. "We found nothing" Lauren finished serious. "Found what?" a voice behind all
the girls said. The most part of them started. After Lauren slowly turned her look toward that voice. After all the girls turned their look toward that voice. It was...Sean Von Kronen. "Ehm..H-hi mrs Von Kronen" Sian said. "So, I asked you something" he continued smiling. He looked like happy. Or maybe he heard nothing. "What? How long he has been behind us? What did he hear?" Lauren thought. "Ehm..we were talking about.." Bianca started to say hesitating. "Drake Anderson, right?" he finished, serious. "I can't get if he's angry, happy or what" Jessica thought looking at him. "Ehm..yes" Emily replied."Do you wanna hear his story? I noticed you really got involved just to help him" Von Kronen said. "Was he spying us?" Lauren thought. "So..come in my room" he said starting to walk. "In..your room?" Emily asked him timid. "Yes! Come on, I don't bite" he laughed. So all the girls followed him toward his room.
Finally, they arrived. When the chancellor opened the door, the girls were impressed. It was a big room, with some armchairs, a hearthstone, some windows, and all the walls had been recently painted with white colour. The painting was very bright. "So.." he said. "Take a seat" he continued. All the girls sit on the armchairs. Then Von Kronen started talking about Drake's story. "So...Drake Anderson comes from Anderson family. It's an important family. Oh, I was wrong. It WAS an important family. Now Anderson family is a very poor family. And unfortunately Drake was born in one of the worst periods of that family. His parents died when he was still a baby. So he had to live with his old brother Josh and his granfather. He grew up in a very poor family. So he started
to work when he was young. Something changed when his granfather died too. He was alone with Josh. But Josh was a busy boy. He attended school. He worked" he narrated. "He attended THIS school, right?" Lauren asked him. "Good intuition" Von Kronen replied her. "So..what was I saying?" Von Kronen said. "So..Josh attended this school. And he was a brilliant student, just like his brother. Or maybe he was better, but in the first test, Josh and Drake got the same score" he continued. "Same? Evident proof they're brother..brother" Bianca commented. "Yes" Von Kronen agreed. "And..did he finish the school?" Jessica asked him. Von Kronen replied thoughtful "Maybe. So..don't you think it's time to return in your room?". "What?" Jessica thought. "Maybe?" she thought confused. Bianca and
Emily stood up. "Ok, it's really time to go now" they said. "I was loving the story" Jena replied. "This isn't a story. This is the sad reality" Jessica replied. "So, let's get back" she continued. So, all the girls went to their rooms again, ready for the following day.

Did you like the chapter? ;) This is my twitter if you want to leave a comment. Please tell me if you like this fan fiction! It would make me very happy! thank you for the views!!! :D

__benny
view post Posted on 30/10/2012, 23:51

Hi everyone! New chapters are here! :) Enjoy! thank you for reading! Knowing that someone reads it makes me happy :)

Chapter 15: Fireworks!

Finally, the day before the day of the voting arrived afters some days. There was excitement in the school. The LFSs were a little moved. They were going to make a decision that would have influenced the whole year. It was a good day. In fact, Von Kronen convoked all the students in the Aula Magna. He said he was going to organize a party during that night. So he told all the students to get a smart dress and to get ready to rock. The girls were too excited. It was their first party where they all would have been together. Bianca, Sian, Jessica, Emily, Lauren and Jena. They spent a lot of time thinking about the dress they would have worn. The party would have started at 9 PM. All the students and teachers were invited. "Woow" Bianca thought when Von Kronen gave the students that notice. Now, all the girls were in Bianca, Sian and Jessica's room, talking about nails, make up, hair, dresses. "You should wear this" Sian told Bianca showing her a smart dress. "Ohh, it's amazing!! It would make me beautiful!" Bianca replied. "Oh, stop it, you are beautiful anyway!" Emily smiled. "You are so sweet" Bianca replied returning the smile. "Ssssso. Am I the only one who thinks this party will be massively boring?" Jena asked her friends. Lauren laughed. Jena replied "What?". "Come on! Choose a dress" Jessica said to her showing the wardrobe. Jena laughed too. So they continued choosing their dresses
and make up for the evening. Everyone was getting ready. There were loud voices in school's passages. Everyone was so happy. Every student was excited. Finally the sun faded and the moon arose, just like everyday, but that day was special. It was the day of the party. Finally Bianca, Sian, Jessica, Emily, Lauren and Jena got dressed too. They were wearing amazing dresses,differently coloured dresses. When it was nearly 9 PM, they all got out of the room. They were amazing. "Oh my....We are just too beauty" Sian exclaimed in the passage. "Of course" Emily replied. "I still can't believe that we are too amazing" Jessica said proud. "How many hearts are we going to break tonight?" Sian laughed. Lauren looked at her and laughed. "Haha! Sian!" Jessica laughed too. They continued walking in the passages. When they arrived at floor groud, they managed to hear the music already. "I love this song!" Emily exclaimed hearing the music. "Let's partyyy" Sian exclaimed too. The girls were so happy. At floor stage, there was Max George. He was staring into space. When he noticed the girls he smiled.
Maybe he was thinking how much the girls were beautiful. When they were next to him, Bianca said "Hi Max!". He replied "Good evening...", but he couldn't keep his grey eyes away from Bianca and Emily. So Bianca, Emily, Jessica, Sian, Lauren and Jena arrived in the garden. There were some lights on the grass. They diffused coloured light. "Oh my God..that's amazing" Jena said amazed. "Told ya!" Jessica replied smiling. In the garden there were some students. There were Taylor and Drake too. They were wearing black suits. They looked pretty too. When Taylor noticed the girls, he stayed speechless staring at them. After he shaked his head and he went toward them. "Good evening misses!" he said with a smile on his face. After he looked at Jessica. "You all look so pretty!" he told the girls, while he was looking at Jessica. "Oh, you are so sweet and pretty too!" Jessica replied too, smiling. After she looked at him too. He touched his blonde hair with his hand, a little embarassed. "So...where's the party?" Bianca asked her friends happy. "There" Drake indicated a little built near the college. The music was diffused there. "So! Shall we go?" Bianca proposed. "Yeeeeah!" Sian replied. So, Bianca, Sian, Emily, Lauren, Jessica and Jena went to that built, still excited for the party. They were ready to dance, sing, and have fun. After a little walk, they arrived in that built. They decided to get in that built, even if that garden was a lovely landscape with all those lights. Finally they entered. There were a lot of people, probably every student of the college. "Wow! How many people!" Jena exclaimed. "I'd say there is every single student of the school" Lauren commented. "Yeah! So...what are we waiting for? Let's have fuuun!" Sian exclaimed. So, all the girls joined that crowd and started to sing, the dance. They were loving life and they were not looking back. It was the first day they were totally enjoying that school. With the sound and the noise of the music, no one could hear the thoughts. So, it was a moment to be lived. It was one of those moment the only thing you can do is turn your brain off. They girls were dancing in that built with all the students. It was a lovely party. The girls had danced for a long time. So, they decided to take a break and decided to go outside. "It's a good idea!" Sian approved. They just got out of that built. The garden was still the same, with all those light. But now there were more people there. "So, how is this party going?" Sian asked the girls happy. "Goooood" Emily replied. Jena approved. "I feel so happy. This is life!" Jessica exclaimed. "Yeaaah" Bianca agreed. They could hear the music even though they were in the garden. After some minutes, Sian said "Ok, I'm getting in the built again. I wanna dance". After she laughed. She looked so happy. "Uhh. I'm coming too!" Emily replied. "Me too!" Jessica continued, followed by Lauren and Jena. Bianca was going with the girls too, when she heard someone calling her. "Biancaa!" the voice said. Bianca turned her look around her, but she saw no one calling her. After someone
patted her shoulder. "Bianca!" the voice said again. She turned her look toward the voice. "Zac! You scared me!" she said. It was Zac. He looked sad. "Oh, sorry. It wasn't my intention" he commented. "Oh don't worry!" Bianca replied. "What are you doing here? Tomorrow you have an important decision!" Bianca said happy. "Mmm, I was walking. It helps me to think. Yeah! I hope I will be able to take the right decision!" Zac replied. "How about you?" he asked her. "I was here with the girls. It's funny" she replied happy. "I see...glad you are enjoying this party..." he said. Now they were staring at each other with a deep look. Who knows what they were thinking. "You know..you look nice with this dress" Zac said, a little timid. Bianca blushed. "Oh thanks.." she replied. "Maybe the dress isn't so beauty. Maybe you make this dress beauty" he continued, thoughtful. Bianca blushed again. "Have you seen a special place? Someone says after there will be a surprise you can see only from that place" he asked her. "Ehm..I didn't. Where is it?" Bianca replied. "Come with me" he said hading her hand out. They walked for a little time, after he started running. "So, how long does it take to arrive?" Bianca asked him. "We're near!" he smiled, continuing running. After a long run in the garden of the college, Bianca and Zac arrived to a little place. It was just like a forest. There were some trees, but the sky was amazing seen from there. "Oh, that's incredible! Isn't it?" Bianca said smiling. "Yeah!" he agreed. "When I have to take an important decision I always come here" he said. "It's my secret place" after he laughed. "Oh...so I'm glad you wanna share this secret place with me" Bianca smiled. "I just wanted to share it with a special person" he smiled. After there was the silence. "So..this place always makes me think and it makes me...feel
free, free from school, teachers, friends, everything. Sometimes they just claim too many things from you. They just think...you could do anything they want. They forget you are a human" he said. "Oh.." Bianca said sad. "But..never mind! I don't wanna get you down!" he commented smiling. "I'm just a little moved for the decision" he continued. "Don't worry. You will do the right decision. We trust you" Bianca replied, with a hearty tone. "Maybe you are right.." he said, smiling, staring at her eyes. There was the silence while they were staring at each other again. "You have beautiful eyes" he said to her. She smiled, after she looked at the sky. The time was getting by. No one was speaking. After, the silence was broken again. "Hey...Bianca" he said. "Yes?". "I was wondering.. ehm, no. I was...I wanted to tell you something. Can I?" he continued a little embarassed. Bianca looked at him. She was thoughtful. "Sure. Tell me" she said
serious and a little happy. "Ehm. Saying it it's harder than thinking it. Ok...I..I like you Bianca" he said. After he looked at Bianca's face in order to
see if she was moved. So he continued "And..I was wondering..if you..if you like me too...". After he looked at Bianca's face again. She hesitated for a while. After fireworks started. Bianca looked at sky, serious this time. After she said "Oh...you are so sweet. I'm flattered. I'm really flattered. But..during this period I think the last thing I need is a relationship...I'm so sorry Zac. It's a period of changes, I don't know if I'll be able to be a good girlfriend. I mean, It's a strange period. A relationship wouldn't help me. I am..sorry Zac" she said sad. The fireworks continued. Zac looked like sad now. "Oh, it's ok. Don't worry Bianca" he smiled, or he feigned a smile. "The fact you are inaccesible makes you more beautiful" he said smiling again. Now he was standing up. "Hey Zac! Wait!" Bianca said standing up too, but now she was going away. He was returning back to the college. Bianca couldn't see him anymore. "Oh, and now he hates me! Fantastic!" she said a little angry. After she started running too, in order to try to reach him. But she didn't find him. When she arrived in the garden again, he wasn't there anymore. "Where is Zac?" she thought, a little worried. After she noticed there were the girls too, and she went toward
them.

Chapter 16: The voting

"Siaaan! Jessica! Lauren! Emily! Jena!" Bianca called them running toward the girls. "Bianca? Where have you been?" Emily asked her. "We were worried!"
Jessica added. "What's up? While you were who knows where, there were fireworks and mr Von Kronen declared the party over, saying that tomorrow LFS will decide the activities with Francesca Peterson and Nick Cox" Sian told her smiling. "Oh..it's a long story!" Bianca said sad. "But, have you seen Zac
Williams?" after she asked her friends. "Mmm, no, why?" Jessica replied looking around herself. "What's happened? I see you worried" Sian told her.
"Oh..then I'll exaplain you everything" Bianca affirmed, starting to narrate what's happened with Zac Williams. The girls were shocked. No one of them couldn't expect something like that. They were speechless when Bianca finished narrating. "Oh..dear!" Jessica commented sad. "Oh..poor you Bianca. By the way, there is another negative thing too. If Zac is still angry, tomorrow he won't vote our project!" Emily said disappointed. "Oh right! I didn't think about it! So sorry girls! It was the only chance I had. The only change to sing" Bianca affirmed sad. "Oh, never mind!" Sian replied. "Francesca Peterson, and Nick Cox will vote the project with Emeli Sandè. Be hopeful!" she continued. "Oh thank you" Bianca said. She was almost crying, but now she looked more jolly. The girls stayed in the garden for a little time, after they decided to get in their room to sleep. But it was a difficult night. Bianca thought about the project. She knew Zac was angry because of her. And for this reason, maybe she wouldn't have sung. She stayed awake for a long time. But after, she managed to fall asleep.
She woke up when some sunbeams entered in their room. Bianca slowly opened her eyes, seeing Jessica who got up already. "Goodmorning" she said confused. "Goodmorning darlin!" Sian said happy. "You fell asleep late yesterday" she continued. "Oh, I couldn't stop thinking what happened with Zac. Maybe I missed the chance to sing" Bianca replied sad. "Oh, come on! No one decided anything!" Sian smiled. "And if Zac didn't vote Emeli Sandè's project, we could join football match with mr Richardson" she laughed in order to cheer Bianca up. Bianca and Jessica laughed with her. After they dressed up, they got out of the room, meeting Emily, Jena and Lauren in the passage. "Hey beauts! How are you today? Excited?" Emily asked the girls. "Much!!" Bianca exclaimed. "Totally agree" Jessica commented. So they all spent a little time in the garden and after they went to the Aula Magna in order to see the voting. When they got in the room, they noticed there were a lot of people. There was Zac Williams too. He didn't notice Bianca, even if she stared at him. "There is Zac too!" Sian said. "Oh, I've already noticed him!" Bianca replied. At the bottom of the Aula Magna, there were, Robert Gray, mr Von Kronen, mrs Emeli Sandè, mr Richardson and mrs Collins. Bianca, Jessica, Emily, Sian, Jena and Lauren took their seats. "Oh, I'm too excited to see the results of voting!" Emily exclaimed. "Me too!" Sian replied. The girls were still talking about it when Sean Von Kronen broke the silence. "Good morning, my students. How are you all?" he said calm. "Good!"
the jolly crowd exclaimed. "So...are you excited for the voting?" the chancellor asked the crowd. A "Sure!" rose high from the desks. "So, you are ready, eh?" Von Kronen said. "So..let's start the voting. Now, I'll ask the LFSs, mrs Peterson and mr Cox what activies they would like to organize. The two activities which get more votes will win. Ok?" after he continued. "Yeeeah!" the crowd screamed. "So, silence please. Everyone who's voting need to focus" the chancellor affirmed less loud. There were some moments of silence. The girls were too excited, the often looked at each other and smiled. "Ok Bianca, keep calm" Bianca continued repeating in her mind. "So, let's start!" Von Kronen said serious. "So, mr Cox, what activity do you prefer?" the chancellor asked him. Mr Cox hesitated, looking at a paper in his hands. "I've never seen him so serious!" Jessica exclaimed with a low voice. "Yeah!" Sian agreed. So Mr Cox said "Mmm, I prefer the activity organized by..Mr Richardson!". Zac Williams, who was sit next to him, turned his look toward him, a little surprise. "I love football" Nick Cox laughed talking to Zac Williams. "So, one point to mr Richardson's activity. Who's the next?" Von Kronen said, looking at Francesca Peterson. She
looked at the chancellor. "It's your moment, Francesca" Von Kronen said jolly. "Yeah" the woman approved. "So, I choose...mr Richardson's project! I just love football! Organize a good activity and don't get me down guys!" she said with her ringing and happy tone. "Ohh no! I thought she was going to choose our project" Bianca said sad. "Oh, don't worry, there's still time!" Sian commented hopeful. Then Von Kronen continued. "So, It's your moment, Max George". That guy with grey eyes smiled. "I choose Emeli Sandè's project. Of couse" he said cold. Emeli Sandè smiled and clapped. "Oh yeah! One point for us" Bianca thought. "We have a point at the time. We can seriously win!" she said happy to the girls. "I'm so happy!" Emily exclaimed hugging her. Jessica and Sian agreed. "I'm afraid it's not over yet girls. There are still two people who have to vote" Lauren commented. "Oh, don't be pessimist Lozza!" Sian smiled. "So, one point for Emeli Sandè's project and two for mr Richardson's one. The next person to vote is...Percy Davis" Von Kronen said serious. "What activity do you prefer?" the chancellor asked him. "Mmmm. Of course. I prefer Robert Gray's one" he replied. "Wohoo!" Von Kronen exclaimed. "I've never had a result like that. One point for Emeli Sandè's project, one for Gray's project and two for Richardson's project. And there is a person who still has to vote. For this reason, I officially declare mr Richardson activity an official activity" the chancellor continued. So, mr Richardson and all his students stood up and clapped, screaming and laughing. They were happy. "Then, Zac Williams, you have to choose ONE of these activities: Emeli Sandè's one or Robert Gray's one. The project you choose will be official, ok?" Von Kronen asked him. "Yes. Got it" he replied serious. "Oh dear! If he thinks about Bianca, he will surely choose the project of Robert Gray" Emily thought. "Oh no!" Bianca said with a low voice. Sian patted her shoulder. "So...are you ready to choose, Zac?" Von Kronen asked him. "Yeah" he replied. He hesitated for some moments. Mr Richardson looked at him. He was thinking. He looked around himself. Then he noticed Bianca. He stared at her for some seconds. Then he said "I chose". "I think the best activity would be...Emeli Sandè's one" he continued calm. "So, at the end, I declare official Emeli Sandè's activity. So, have a good work guys. Hope it was a fair votation! Have a nice day!" Von Kronen said opening his arms and smiling. Mr Richardson looked at Zac. He slowly agreed. When Emeli Sandè heard Von Kronen and Zac, she stood up and clapped. "What? He chose our activity? WHAT?" Bianca said standing up. "Yeah!" Emily replied happy, hugging Bianca. "I'm so happy!" Sian commented. "Oh, me too!" Jessica said. "I will help to organize this project too!" Lauren said. "Oh, bless you darling" Jessica said hugging her. Jena smiled and clapped. They were so happy. They would have had the chance to sing in that school and have a concert. "You should thank Zac again!" Sian laughed. "Ohhh" Bianca laughed with her. "I really should!" after she continued. "Yeah, but this time we'll thank him too. He did a beautiful thing voting our project" Emily commented. So, all the girls were happy and spent that morning laughing, hugging each other and thinking about that project. They were very excited to show their music skills. In the passage they met Emeli Sandè. "Hi techer!" Emily told her happy. "Hi beauts!" mrs Sandè replied. "Oh, don't forget that today at 6 PM there will be a meet to organize the project" after their teacher said. "We will be there!" Bianca replied. "Oh yeah, almost forgetting, teacher. Can these girls join our project too?" after Emily asked the teacher indicating Lauren, Sian, Jessica, and Jena. "Sure, but after we'll talk about it!" Emeli Sandè replied happy. So all the girls continued walking in the passage.

Chapter 17: Parade!

The girls were still walking in the passages. They spent all the morning and part of the afternoon in the garden, sitting on the grass, staring at the sun
and talking about Emeli Sandè projects. They were too excited, and they couldn't stop making projects and thinking about it. When it was 6 PM, Emily stood up. "So, it's time for the meeting!" she said with a very happy tone. "Who's excited?" Bianca asked the girls standing up too. "Me!" Sian replied smiling. So, they all stood up and started walking toward the second stage of the college, where there would have been the meeting. There were a lot of the people in the passage, because it was the time of the end of the lessons. There was excitement for all the projects in students' minds. The girls could hear them talking about Emeli Sandè and mr Richardson. The girls were at the first stage when they met him. They saw Zac Williams who was walking alone. "Oh my God! It's Zac Williams, the one who voted for our project!" Sian exclaimed with a low voice. "Oh yeah! It's him! Tell us Bi. Should we thank you?" Jessica asked Bianca. Bianca was thoughful. She actually didn't know what to do. She didn't know if Zac hated her, if Zac still liked her. She didn't know if he would have approved a thank you from the girls. But something told her that saying thank you to him was a right thing. "Oh, let's thank him. We wouldn't be organizing Emeli Sandè's
project if he hadn't voted it" after Bianca said. "You are right girl" Lauren commented serious. So all the girls got closer to Zac. He hadn't noticed them
yet, but whey they were too close he tried to avoid them by walking toward another direction. "Hi Zac..." Bianca said. She was the first to talk. "Hi Bianca"
he replied serious. No one could understand if he was angry or not. Zac and Bianca were talking as two friends who hadn't met each other for years. "We should talk..." Bianca continued. He turned his look away. Who knows if he approved. "But first..." Bianca said. "We all wanted to say thank you..." Jessica, Sian, Lauren, Emily and Jena continued. Zac didn't reply, but it was evident that he was surprised and maybe amazed. "Really, thank you Zac because you voted Emeli Sandè's project knowing that it was very important for me". "I don't even know the reason I voted it" he said cold, starting to go toward another direction away from the girls, but Bianca stopped him saying "Hey! Hey! Don't leave please!". He turned his look toward Bianca, toward her deep eyes. "I don't know the reason you voted Emeli Sandè's project. Maybe you did it for me, maybe not. Maybe you did it for mrs Sandè. Maybe you did it because you thought it was the right thing. Maybe because your heart told you to do it. But you did it. So that's why I wanna thank you. And..if you don't wanna hear me anymore, I will be sad, but it's ok, I understand, you won't see me anymore in that case, but let me tell you thank you. And...if you wanna still be friend of mine, know that I will be always here. Just call me when you need it. Please, stay" after Bianca said, almost crying. "Ohh" Sian thought. Zac was moved too. He was totally
surprised. Probably he didn't expect it from Bianca. He hesitated for a while. "Oh...it's ok Bianca. Maybe it was me. I was too..hasty" he said. "Oh, it
doesn't matter who was. The only thing which is important right now is that it's ok, right?" Bianca told him, holding out his hand. The hesitated thoughtful
for a while, after he returned the handshake. "Ok..friend" he said. "You are a kindly boy" Bianca said hugging him. He stayed. It was such an intense hug.
"Thank you..Zac" Bianca told him again. "I'm afraid to break in the discuss..but it's time to go Bianca. We have the meeting right now" Emily said. "Oh, I was forgetting! There's the meeting Zac. This meeting is possible just because of you. Thank you" Bianca told him. After she went to the second stage with the girls. Zac was still there. Who knows what he was thinking about. He was there. After a long time, he continued walking too. It was 6 PM when the girls arrived to the second stage and got in the room of the meeting. It was the room of the first meeting with Emeli Sandè. She sit on a desk, and she smiled when she noticed the girls getting in the room. "Hi beauts!" the teacher exclaimed. After the girls took some seats. Then Emeli Sandè stood up, starting talking about the project. "Hi guys. I still can't believe our project is starting today. So, first of all I wanted to thank you to people who made it possible voting us. Well...this is the first school project I'm organizing, and I'd like to make it perfect. So, I'm a music teacher. So, our project will be based on the music, of course. We talked about a concert made by all of you, but..someone..." the teacher said looking at Bianca and Emily. "But someone was totally right saying that we would do better if we organized a kind of challange between some...school bands or school singers. Do you like this idea?" after mrs Emeli Sandè continued, asking her students their opinions. A "Yeaaah!" rose from the desks. "Well! So..all you have to do is choose a nickname, write a song, get ready to sing it live, and spread the word of this challange. I'll make a list of all the people who are going to join us. Then, get ready to join us by tomorrow. Tomorrow there will be another meeting. There, we will make the list and decide how spread the word. Ok?" Emeli Sandè continued smiling. Her words were so clear. Every student agreed. "Oh yeah! Almost forgetting, the people who haven't me as mentor, can join this project, but just if they are part of a band. They can't sing as solos. Ok?" the teacher continued, looking at Jessica, Bianca, Sian, Emily, Lauren and Jena, winking at them. "Oh, so we have to organize a band, eh?" Jessica said to Bianca. "Yeah! It would be AMAZING!" Emily commented. After mrs Emeli Sandè continued talking about the project, giving the students some informations, after she declared over the meeting. "So, don't forget to choose the name and the members of your bands or choose your names as singers!" the teacher finished the dialogue. "Goodbye! And...good luck!" she said getting out of the room. The girls were too excited. They just got that they would have created a band. Sian couldn't contain her excitement. "So, what's our name?" she asked the girls while they were walking. "Oh, I don't know" Jessica replied, a little thoughtful. They were still walking in the passage when they met Taylor Russo. "Hi Taylor!" Jena told him, when they noticed each other. "Hi girls!" he replied. "So, congrats! I heard Emeli Sandè's project has been declared official!" he continued, with a smile on his face. It was evident that he was so honest. "Ohhh, thank you!" Bianca replied. "Are you going to join us too?" Jessica laughed. "Oh no! I'm joining the football match with mr Richardson" he commented proud. "Really? Woow!" Jessica replied. "So...good luck with your project, boy!" Bianca told him. "Oh yeah! You too! But you don't need it. You will be great on the stage, won't you? Are you going to create a band?" he asked the girls. "Yay" Sian said. "What's the name?" he asked her again curious. "Ohh, that's a secret. Or..it would be a secret if we had a name" Jessica replied, laughing. Taylor laughed too. "Ok, it's time to go" he said. "It was a lovely conversation, good luck with your project!" he continued. "Sure! You too. Goodbye" Bianca replied. Then, the girls got in one room again. When Lauren closed the door, Bianca immediately asked the girls "So...are we going to create a band? Who's with us? Let's win this challange! Emeli Sandè looked totally agree toward the creation of our band". "Me, of course!" Sian replied. "Me too!" Emily replied. "Me!" Jessica agreed too. "Me...oh yeah!" Lauren replied showing herself happy too. "And..how about you, Jena?" Bianca asked her friend. "Mmmm" Jena said hesitating. "I don't know. I mean, I'm not a genious at singing" she continued. "Oh, don't worry! I'm not a genious too!" Sian laughed. "Oh..haha! In this case, I'm with you girls!" Jena said smiling. "So..how about the name?" Emily asked the girls. "Mmmm, I don't know" Bianca replied. Sian was thoughtful. Lauren looked around herself instead. After she said "How
about...Parade?"

Chapter 18: New and old friendships.

Bianca and all the girls looked at Lauren and they stared at her for a while. So there was a long hesitation, with the silence. After, Bianca broke that
silence, saying "Oh my...It's amazing!". Lauren smiled. "Totally agree!" Sian continued. Jessica, Emily and Jena approved too. They were happy. That name had something of original and good. It was a great name. "I..love..Parade" Sian after said. Bianca looked at her smiling. "Yeah" she commented. Sian returned the smile. Bianca was excited. Even if all the things were going too fast, she was happy. Now she was part of a girlband. Of course, it was just a school band, a band for a school project, but it sounded amazing to Bianca. It meant a lot for her. The girls created a band. They still couldn't believe it. In fact, they always asked each other if it was a dream or what. The girls stayed in that room talking about the band for a long time. "So, when is our debut single coming out?" Sian laughed. "Soon! After we write it" Emily laughed with the girls too. "Just image if we win this school bands challange..." Bianca said hopeful. "Ohh, it would be a dream! I mean, we could become famous too!" Jessica replied. Sian laughed. "Yeeeah" after she commented. So, all the girls spent that afternoon talking about their band, and dreaming about their future. They stayed in the room till it was time to go to bed. So, they fell asleep, even if they all couldn't contain their excitement for the following day. It arrived very soon with its sunbeams. Bianca, Jessica and Sian got up early and they met Lauren, Emily and Jena in the passage, like everyday. Then, they had all their lessons. It was a normal day, but, in the afternoon they met at floor stage. "Hi beauts! How has been your day? How were the lessons?" Bianca asked them. "Oh, good! Good, right Jess?" Sian smiled. "Of course!" Jessica commented. "Our day was good too" Jena said. "So, are you ready for this meeting with Emeli Sandè?" Emily asked the girls again. "Yeah! Rrrrready!" Sian replied. So the girls went to the room where there would have been the meeting. It was a different room from the one of the first meeting. This one was like a kind of theatre. It was a huge room, there were some seats and at the bottom there was a stage too. Near that stage there was a desk and then Emeli Sandè with some papers in her hands. She looked so happy and so jolly. She had a smile on her face. That's all the girls saw when they entered in the room. "Hi everyone!" Bianca exclaimed when she got in the room with the girls. Emeli Sandè turned her look toward them. She smiled. "Hi dolls!" she said happy. There were a few people in the room, and some looked at Bianca when she entered with the girls. Max George replied "Hi girls!". Among the people in the room, there were some guys, and a boy the girls have never seen before. Lauren looked at him. "I'm sure I've never seen him" she affirmed. "Me too...that's strange" Jena commented. "Mmm. Maybe I've seen him somewhere. Ok, let's go to mrs Emeli Sandè to tell her we created our band" Bianca said happy. So the girls got closer to their teacher. When she noticed the girls were next to her she said "So, are you ready to join the project?". "Of course!" Jessica said. "We created a band. We are going to join this project as a band" Bianca continued. "Really? Let's see. Tell me something about this band" Emeli Sandè replied taking a pen and starting
writing something on a paper. The things she was writing probably were informations about the band. She wanted to know musicians who were going to join her project. "So...our name is Parade. We are a girlband. We are 6 member...me, Sian, Jessica, Emily, Lauren and Jena" Bianca said indicating her friends. "Six?" Emeli Sandè asked her. She looked a little surprised. After the teacher stared at Jena. "Mmm..Jena..." mrs Emeli Sandè said thoughtful. "Are you sure you wanna join this band? I mean, I know your interests and I know there are some guys that are organizing an alternative band..and they're looking for a drummer" Emeli Sandè continued. "Alternative? Drummer?" Jena asked her teacher. Mrs Sandè agreed. She knew that being a drummer in an alternative band would have been the best choice for Jena. After all, Emeli Sandè was great in finding out the abilities of a person by staring at this person. She was great. "So, are you
with this band?" after the teacher asked Jena again. Jena looked at Lauren. She was a little worried. "If I went with them..you won't be angry with me, right?" Jena asked the girls. She looked sad. "Oh no, don't worry. Do what you want. We're friends, you're not forced to create a band with us, ok?" Lauren replied smiling. Jena didn't reply. She was thoughtful. "So..it would be better if I went with this band, ok? 5 is a better number than 6. After all, I can't sing" she continued laughing. Bianca agreed...and patted her shoulder. "So, try to beat us in this band challange" Sian laughed. "Oh sure!" Jena laughed with her. "So...thank you..." after she said, hugging Lauren. "Oh..you're welcome" Lauren replied. "Remember, you are not with us just during these meeting, but you'll be always with us" Jessica said proud. Emeli Sandè smiled too, after she said "So, this alternative band, is called Mv4. They are there" indicating two guys that were near a desk. Jena told them "thank you" again, then she went toward those guys. "So...now..you. Just go to that desk. There are some flyers. Take them and hand them out. Ok?" then Emeli Sandè told the girls. "Yeah!" they all said. So, they went toward that desk, where there were flyers. There was that guy the girls have never seen before too. Bianca stared at him. "Ok, maybe it's him" she thought. That guy was printing some flyers and then he was putting them near the others. The girls were taking some flyers when Bianca looked at that boy's eyes. "Lars!" after the girl exclaimed. He looked at her too. "Bianca..?" after he said, but he wasn't so sure. Jessica was thoughtful. "Do you know him?" after she asked Bianca. Sian was staring at
Bianca and at that guy. "Who is he?" Lauren thought. That guy was still thoughtful, now he was staring at Bianca with his green eyes. "Bianca.." after he said again. Bianca looked at him, and after she looked at his blonde hair. That guy had a blonde mohawk. Maybe after he remembered who Bianca was. After a long hesitation he exclaimed "Bianca! How are you?" hugging her. "It's strange seeing you here" after he laughed. A few people among the girls noticed he was laughing. He had a violet scarf who covedered his mouth. "I'm fine! Yeah! It's nice seeing you here again" Bianca affirmed happy. "So..you are attending this school, right?" after the girl asked him again. "Yeah!" he replied. "I see, you have potential. And..how are things going? How is Ashley? Bianca asked him happy. He turned his look toward another direction. "He's fine" he replied cold. "He's attending this school too.." after that guy continued. "Really? Wow!" Bianca exclaimed. "So..these are the flyers, right?" Bianca asked him again. "Yeah. You are joining this project too, right?" he replied. "Yes! Are you going to sing?" the girl asked him. "Mmm, nah. I'm going to help someone in writing the song" he affirmed. "I see.." Bianca replied. "So, I'm glad we met each other again" she continued catching some flyers. "Now, it's time to spread the word with these flyers, see you later, ok?" she said. He agreed. So the girls got out of the room, and they started putting the flyers in the passages of the school. When she was getting out of the room, Bianca looked at Lars. "Lars.." she said. He turned his look toward her. "Have you found your talents?" she asked him. He smiled. Jena was still with that new band. "So..who was that guy?" Sian asked Bianca while they were getting back in their rooms. "mmm...do you mean Lars?" she replied. "Mmm, yes. Is it his
name?" Jessica continued. "Yes! Me and Lars lived in the same town! So we know each other well. But he has his story" Bianca replied smiling. "I love stories" Lauren laughed. "How about telling us this one?" Emily proposed smiling. So they all got in Bianca's room, ready to hear that story.

Ssssssssssssssso! Do you like the chapters? If you want leave a comment here or tell me here :)

5 replies since 16/8/2012, 21:46   185 views